56 ♡ A News Away From A New Turn

Seriously guys, why aren't you people voting.

I know my updates aren't frequent and continuous but I am doing it when I can. I am extremely busy these days due to thousand reasons or else I wouldn't excuse myself like this a thousand times.

But as days go by, the votes are only decreasing.

In the previous chapter ( one or more chapters) the votes are no where near the target.

While the views are the same, twice or more than the votes.

Please do take a moment to give me a vote.

Not edited

A long chapter ahead

I was concerned that the chapter at the beginning is boring, but now I am not. No matter what I try to give, I don't receive the rise.

Anyhow towards the end there's something,

To Noori

Happy reading, without voting

A NEWS AWAY FROM A NEW TURN

"Bhabhi, I think Ahaana Bhabhi got kidnapped"

"What???"

Mahira straightened up from the dewan sofa and glared at Raaha who just spoke her mind. They have been leisurely resting on the garden gazebo with tea and snacks while waiting for Ahaana.

"Didn't she say that she will come after taking the call? It's been more than half an hour, I surely think my assumption is true"

"What are you saying Raaha? Maybe there is something urgent in the hospital" Mahira said, but her sound sparked anxiety, doubt and lack of assurance.

She was still getting used to a small city that they call The Vansh Empire Mansion aka the home to her love, where she'll live after marriage. It wouldn't be easy to run your eyes through to find a missing human here.

She immediately turned around to notice her bodyguard, Robert who stood a little away from Michael, who immediately turned towards her in alertness.

Mahira turned back to Raaha who still was suspiciously thinking more scenarios of Ahaana's missing while munching on her chips.

"I think we should look for her" Mahira said standing up,

"Arey, wait. I think there's another possibility" Raaha exclaimed,

"What will that be?" Mahira asks, gathering her will to hear out Raaha's another dramatic scenario,

"Maybe she is romancing somewhere with Arjun bhaiya" Raaha said with a soft shy smile and biting her nails coyly.

"What? Chup raho. Besharam bunny" Mahira said with her eyes widened and cheeks rosy as ever,

"I was talking about them, why are you blushing?" Raaha asked, this time more shy and coy, adding in effect, to tease her bhabhi who was slowly becoming a blushing mess before her.