51. Kiss - Soft, Intense or Subtle

Please do Vote, share and comment

Not proofread

Target : 130 votes

KISS - SOFT, INTENSE OR SUBTLE

Mahira's POV

The calm after the chaos, the laughter after the sadness, the relief after all the anxiousness, nothing is more sweeter than what I am feeling now. Close to his heart, listening to his heartbeats, in between his arms, I want this forever.

I stayed cuddled with him for how long, I didn't know. But I cried as much as I wanted and apologised as much as I could. He didn't say anything other than brushing my hair, rubbing my arms and kissing my head every time I wobbled and whimpered a sorry.

But no matter what, no matter how many times I said sorry, I felt like it wasn't enough.

Slowly I removed his hands from around my waist, realising how we were cuddled together I felt a blush rushing to my face. I looked down to hide my red face from him and stood up from his lap.

His hands slid down from my curves and he stopped at my fingers, wrapping my little finger with his. I glanced at him and he showed me his charming and beautiful smile, not complete but the little one that said everything was alright. I smiled back at him but still my eyes stung and tears started to brim.

He let out a deep sigh and stood up from his chair still holding my little finger tightly with his.

I looked down at my feet, not able to face him again with my teary eyes.

"I am so sorry for hurting you," I said for the umpteenth time today, and I wanted to say it again and again until that memory of his blurred away to nothing.

"Stop saying sorry", he hushed me, his sound serious and hard.

I can't help but glance at him, lifting my eyes from my feet, afraid that he was angry again. I don't want him to be angry at me anymore. I didn't want to rush anything, I wanted our relationship to go at the slowest pace, but I knew anything that happened was just opposite to what I wanted. Now, I don't care anymore.

All that I want is to do whatever it takes to keep us together forever, because of this new feeling, this warmth and this completeness, this peace and the ecstasy, this surreal feeling and the companionship.

The feeling of having someone, intimately, passionately, and lovingly, I want this forever in my life.

I didn't know that there was a void in my soul until he came and filled it with all these beautiful feelings. I didn't know this side of me that yearned for his presence, his touch, his warmth until now. And I am addicted to it now. I love him with all my being. As crazy as it sounds, I was becoming that crazy for us.