Chapter 36

Please do vote and read

And where is all my sweet readers who always comment. I miss them.

Do comment your thoughts, anything and everything.

A long chapter ahead.

LOVE UNLEASHED

Arjun's POV

Arjun's POV

I hate people, in most cases. I don't believe in them completely and I hate to be nice and appease them in any way. Exceptions, my family and now my fiance. 

Hate may be a strong word but I have my reasons. Growing up as a child from a wealthy family has taught me several lessons and one was this.

My parents, my family, have never allowed me to take things for granted though I have at times, they have taught me good values to know that it only would take you a second, a blink of an eye for you to lose everything that you have had. But it would certainly take an eternity, even your life wouldn't be enough, to build what it is for you to live like a king.

I had people around me who loved and pleased for what I had, and not for who I was. And to realise that I did take time, and that brought hatred and disbelief along with it. Now, I smell them, the greedy, untruthful, masks. And then I haunt them, till I see their bones.

I was waiting for this, for him to come down from hiding and do something. And he did, it didn't take me a second to not doubt that scumbag, sorry that I am disrespectful to my future father-in-law, but I give no mercy to those who don't deserve it.

"It's clear Drake. It's not him but a team who still trusts him to pay a penny while he is down to rags. Find them", I hung up the call and moved upstairs, by the window I stopped and as expected she was getting out of the car.