Chapter 29

Hey, after so long!!!

I have been down due to my health issues, that I really couldn't keep myself up to pen down a chapter upto the mark and update. I knew I wouldn't be able to do justice to my story nor to the readers. I was that sick.

But being not able to do what you love, the way you want was just so worst. And I had my work from which I couldn't take leave. So I am still recovering, taking it easy and slow.

I have been reading few of yours sweet messages and well wishes for my recovery and health, I so happy, love you my sweet people. So I thought, I am not doing justice to them.

I have been trying to find a bit of time inbetween my work hours to write, because of course there I can't rest so why not do my other work which I love. Hence after seeing you guys messages, I decided to edit it, add up and write it and complete it. So here you go, I am ready with another chapter.

Please bare with me if it is the way you expected.

Love -abylane.

Please do Vote and read

BOSS'S BOSS 

"Welcome Mr Raguvanshi, we are so excited and happy to have you here." Mr. Mehta said, Rajeev Shukla his most humble and favourite employee behind him and that was the beginning of it all. The wrath.

Arnav had his stoic business face on. He was maybe here to give Mr Mehta a chance but for real Mr Mehta was just a pawn in the game, a game where he was going to crush the Shukla.

"I wouldn't say the same if you decide to waste my time." He muttered and eyed Vedav to handle what was next.

"Sir would like to get into the matter soon. He doesn't have all day." Vedav said,

"Oh yes, come on. Let's get to the office. Mr Shukla here is my most talented creative head, he has everything ready for the meeting. "

Arnav glanced at Mr Mehta's dear employee, sure after this day Mr Mehta would be searching for another to hold his belief and pride. 

Arnav smirked looking directly at Mr Shukla, a playful, sly smile came just after and he walked past Rajeev.

Vedav sighed,

"Not your best day Mr Shukla", he mumbled while he walked past Rajeev making him confused,

The meeting started soon and five minutes into it Arnav took the remote and switched off the presentation that was playing.

Mr Mehta looked at him scared, he didn't want any more clues to know that he and his team had messed up. Mehta eyed Rajeev and he rushed outside. 

Fifteen minutes later he was back with a new presentation, a few changes into it and he thought he would rock this. Poor guy!