13 ♡ FALLOUT??

(Please do Vote and read.)

FALLOUT??

Arjun has been waiting in the hospital garden parking lane for the past forty-five minutes. This was the only area where he could drive alone and pick up Ahaana after her shift without a bunch of media tailing him. His patience was thinning. He was only half calm, his PA William has finally returned from his vacation and today Arjun has him handling his absence.

This was an area of relationship that he was trying hard to learn. He knew both he and Ahaana have a tight schedule, but always tried their best to give time and importance to each other. Sometimes for that, they have to cancel or postpone certain things and work later to make up for it.

It was mostly him who postponed when there were any impromptu plans and she who managed a different schedule when they planned dates. That wasn't working anymore or he does see that it won't work anymore.

Ahaana being a doctor, couldn't postpone a surgery that could save a life, so for impromptu hangouts, Arjun steps up and manages it. So when they plan dates for a week ahead, Ahaana reschedules her shifts accordingly.

It was working wonderfully, until today when they, especially her, made a plan to go out and he had to cancel an important meeting that now he had almost lost or is losing bringing him a loss of millions but he was here, exactly for the past one hour by now, and she is nowhere.

Arjun sighed for the nth time, his jaw clenched and fists tightening around the steering. Another five minutes later, Ahaana rushed to the lane, her white coat half undone, stethoscope hanging around her shoulders, her eyes wandered here and there to find Arjun.

The minute he saw her running across the road in a hurry with no care, he sighed. Finally, she is here, but he was not pleased. He was here waiting for her for the past one hour. He signed the indication, for her to see him. Ahaana noticed and ran towards the car.

The minute she was near the door, she tapped on the glass with a sorry face. She knew she was wrong. Arjun sighed and opened the door. The mess she was, dragged herself inside with her bag, coat, stethoscope, wallet and ID on her lap.

Arjun handed her the coffee he bought for her in the thermal mug while helping her off the coat and keeping it on the back along with her other things.

"I am sorry", she said looking down.

"Take this Ahaana", Arjun said coldly.

Ahaana stared at him while taking the thermal mug from his hand. This was the first time, always calm, composed, and relaxed Arjun was gone. The first he had ever talked so coldly towards her.

"There was this urgent need to look at a patient's chart. He was an important person to the hospital and my superior had specifically asked me to take care of it. I would have tried..."

"I don't think the reservation on Asilo still stands. Do you want to go somewhere or I will drop you home", Arjun said, cutting her off.

Ahaana was trying to explain, but he wasn't even ready to hear her out. Ahaana had this bold exterior always with everyone but to anyone who she considers her people, she's herself, the very sensitive one.

"I _ Arjun, I am so sorry",

Arjun stayed quiet. Returning, agreeing to the marriage, meeting this beautiful girl, and dreaming and getting ready for a married life with her, he forgot his awful short temperament. And he didn't want that reason to be the one for their fallout. He was quiet so he could handle himself.