15 ♡ IN THE DRAIN....

(Please do Vote and read)

No more expectations, just gonna go with the flow and whatever happens happens..

IN THE DRAIN....

"I wished for you", he said slowly, but for her to hear and rang the golden bell

_____♡_____

Opening his eyes he was met with a confused face of the priest and a finding hard to suppress her laugh, Mahira.

He wished for her to hear what he said but not the priest. Arnav deliberately stared back at the priest to hide his embarrassment, shrugging his shoulders he forwarded his hands to receive the Prasad.

Mahira as well received the Prasad and walked away.

"I wished for her. It's the truth. Is there a problem?" Arnav asked the priest.

"No, why would I have a problem" he replied shocked,

And Arnav hummed,

"Oh, I forgot to give this to her. Will you please ask her to take this" the priest asked showing a thali(plate),

"I can give her," Arnav said,

"No, just inform her to come by after taking pradishtas" (pradishtas:taking rounds around the temple)

"It's her Prasad for Mangalya Pooja, that she did"

"Isn't it something married girls do?" Arnav asked confused

"No, this isn't that. This is for a good marriage, we do this pooja on special days at the temple", the priest explained.

"Okay, I will inform her",

Arnav was confused now. Does she already have someone in her mind? Did he read her wrong? He was confused,

Maybe Arjun was right, keeping everything inside me, has done more bad than good for me all the time. Maybe I should open up, no matter what. Before I would regret not asking her, he thought.

But what if this was all his obnoxious mind yearning for her, for something from her, and he had read her all wrong? He was confused but rather walked towards her.

He was sure about them, his feelings a few days back and now keeping things inside, just for him to dwell is making him confused. Maybe it's time to speak up.

"Hey buttercup"

Mahira inhaled a very deep breath on hearing him calling that again,

"Stop calling me that, at least here, this is a temple" She whisper-yelled at Arnav who stood there smirking as if he was waiting to receive his daily dose of entertainment by riling her up.

"You are doing this deliberately, aren't you?" She asked fuming...

"Maybe" and he didn't have any remorse in admitting that,

"By the way you look so gorgeous today" Arnav said sincerely admiring her, and as much as his words did sound pure and sincere, she reddened up and became quiet.

"So you don't get riled up on compliments from me," He said teasingly.

Mahira stopped in her tracks, turning suddenly to only bump into him, but quickly held herself back, she squinted her eyes and with crooked eyebrows, she pointed a finger at him,