18) He Need You

I like updating multiple times a day lol , can you guys please do me a favor and follow me and Brec on instagram please , so close to our goal :)) YOU GUYS SHOULD ALSO LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE WHILE READING THIS !
instagram @ bbyitstbd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel ~ Daniel has really pressed your buttons this time . Getting constant phone calls from different girls , forgetting about your plans the day of , and now .. he has forgotten your birthday . You could tell he was really sorry and nervous he was going to lose you for good this time , but you didn't know what to do exactly . You know how busy his life gets at times , but that doesnt make up for the girls calling here and there . He walked inside of your room as you were sitting down just staring into blank space , he took your hands lifting you up . He kissed your forehead softly pulling you into his chest , "I need you"

Kevin ~ A few minutes ago , Kevin has gotten an horrific phone call explaining that his mom was in a terrible accident and they rushed her to the hospital . It was a life or death situation . You watched in complete awe as he started fumbling through things , and pace back and fourth breathing really hard as he tried to regain his train of thought . Suddenly before you were about to speak he punched the wall really hard leaving a dent . You ran and hugged him tightly as he started to break down "I need you"

Devin ~ You never put your dear attention in the crazy and unbelievable rumors , they were just that dumb . But Devin knows them all , he can't help but want to know what he supposedly did . He sat on the edge of your bed as you sat down just staring at him from behind . He's really worked up and emotional over a rumor that claim he cheated on you multiple of times with some Victoria Secret model a few times . You knew it wasn't true because you trusted him with your heart . But it has its own hashtag , photoshopped picture , and now his management , the press , everyone is now in his buisness . You crawled over to him making no noise . You laid your head on his back as he grabbed your hand "I need you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

more to come :)