87) He Misses You On Tour

a/n - i posted an imagine an hour ago but it's not going to show at the end of the list due to the fact i started working on it before a couple of these preferences but it was for @myamack and it was about kevin so if you want to go check that out, just look for that :)

>>

Daniel ~ He was standing behind one of the meet and greet tables trying his best to focus on the beautiful fans in front on him. He have been gone for almost four months now and he couldn't stand another day without without your touch. "Great show out their tonight Daniel!" One of the girls smiled hugely giving him a gift bag full of candy. He immediately hugged her kissing her cheek "Thank you bae" He joked making her laugh but it didn't feel right to him at all, and the small fan noticed "What's wrong?" She began to grow worried but he shook his head "It's nothing" He gave a small smile causing her to slightly smile back "If it's about Y/N she misses you too, her recent tweets explains it" She started to laugh causing Daniel to laugh "You too are going to see each other soon, we all promise you will"

Kevin ~ He sat back in a chair on the balcony in the stadium after the concert looking over the fans as they were leaving or standing around talking. His hat was tilted forward showing he was in one of his moods. "Hey Kev" Lexi walked over sitting down beside him "Hey" He responded showing no emotion like he normally would. "Whoa, she really is on your mind" She laughed a little bit he didn't budge. "I kept looking at their faces when we were up their but none of them looked like her or even resembled her. I miss her" He sighed looking at two girls walk towards another group of girls. She was silent for a few moments but she did know what to say- "This will be over soon and before you know it she'll be back in your arms. Just think about now and how your meeting your fans from different states. Don't let this get to you okay"

Devin ~ It was his birthday and they were all celebrating it discovering new things in the city they were in. Although he was having fun, his mind was completely placed on you. He was sitting in the car going to the next destination on his phone watching old videos from your birthday after he put cake on your face. Your smile, laugh, and both of you hugging made him more depressed than he was before. "Dev we can go laser tagging" Daniel showed him his phone but Dev didn't move, Daniel then noticed what he was looking at. "Did she wish you happy birthday?" He asked. "No, the time differences are crazy so she's probably just now waking up, but knowing her she's still sleeping" He simply replied. Daniel just looked at the video "You miss her don't you?" "You know your asking obvious questions now"
They both laughed "Well I'm sorry, we go home in a few days anyway, then you can hug kiss do whatever. It's your birthday man, live it up and send her pictures so she know your having fun and not being a sad little boy"
"Shut up"

>>

comment and vote for your favorite :)

qotd - Apple or Android ?
me - I have an iPhone soooo