76) Voicemail He Leaves After You Died

you can technically say this is the second part after you died (recent pref.)
»»

Daniel ~
I can't believe that I'm doing this but I hope that your listening.. I miss you so much y/n. My family came over for a surprise dinner and your family came too along with your brother. At first I couldn't forgive him, but knowing you, you would've wanted us to talk again and forget about what happened so we talked.. we talked. He's really sorry and he can't seem to get himself together over what happened, he's not the same. And I wanted to help but how can one fix another if their also hurting? I love you so much that words can't even describe. You were my girl.. scratch that you were my wife. I can picture your smile now.. You are in a part of my heart that will remain locked and untouched.

Devin ~
Baby.. Why'd you have to leave so soon? I know your in a better place having a great time but don't have too much fun without me. I remember the feel of your touch, your bright smile, your laugh.. everything. I saw a picture of our wedding in one of the photo albums that was made after that day. Seeing you in that dress.. I always knew I wasn't making a mistake. I'll let you go now, go be happy, I'll meet you there soon.

Kevin ~
It feels so different calling your number.. If only you would pick up so I can apologize for every stupid thing I said before you left out that night. I love you and I'm sorry for saying I didn't.. I should've stopped you from leaving but I was too stubborn to even say sorry first. The bed feels so empty and huge without you there to hold me...Why'd you leave me Y/N! It's cold here. I prayed every night that you would be mine when I first you and then you were mine and I guess I wasn't the best for you because you were taken away from me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I love you so much it hurts me when I think about you.. Come back to m-

»»