56) Your Pregnant ( Kevin )

I promised this one would be the next one so here it is lol so the next one after this is Devin's pregnancy part and I'm not going to have you guys waiting awhile just for that one :) I'm also going to update Stay right after this is posted.

Instagram : @ bbyitstbd

*Spam and I'll follow back but you have to be following*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov

As your eyes stared at your laptop screen, your fingers impatiently tapped right beside your keyboard as you were lost at what to write next.

You were a intern journalist at a very high maintenance company. You had to write about anything that's happening today but you didn't know what to write or how to write it.

"Hey love" You felt somebody play with your hair as they pulled back the seat beside you.

You jumped a little before you recognized the voice. "Shari you have to stop doing that" You sighed from relief as she began to laugh a little.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be at the show tonight" You looked at her as she started grabbing the small things on your desk "I am but Kev wanted to make sure you were doing okay"

Not a surprise, he's really protective about you. She looked at your Mac computer screen and smirked "Are you okay?".

You sighed deeply "No, I have an assignment to be completed by twelve which is in six hours and if I don't I lose everything I worked for to get where I am".

She rubbed your shoulder softly "It'll be okay, just take your time"

You looked at her shooting daggers "Wrong choice of words" She hesitantly laughed playing it off.

All of a sudden you felt a sharp pain in your head causing you to yelp at the pain as you grabbed your head.

Shari grabbed your arm a little worried "Are you okay?" She quickly got up hovering over you to see if you were okay. You nodded your head biting your bottom lip a little "I'm fine"

Once you stood she sat you back down "I'll go get you some water just don't move" She left out immediately before you could even say anything.

"Shari" You started as you got up "I'm completely fin-"

Without a warning everything went dark while your body plummeted unto the floor unexpectedly..

Kevin's Pov

'The underscore bomb underscore digz with a z"

The fans were chanting louder than ever out there and it feels good.

We were going on in five meaning I still had one more chance to call Y/N. I sent Shari because I wanted her to have somebody there at least.

"Are you ready?" Sam came and started shaking my shoulders at a fast pace "Honestly.. yeah" I responded looking down at my phone.

I just need to hear her voice before I go on "Kev she's okay let her write her paper". She's right, I'll just call her afterwards. Their is no harm in that.

I sighed throwing my phone on the chair that was right beside me.

"Kev you ready?" Devin spoke as him and Daniel walked over.

I don't know what it was but a bad feeling just soaked all over me once I threw my phone down. It's probably nothing .. "Yeah".

"Here" Mama Shana handed us our mics. We all took ours and then the introduction came on to our anthem and the crowd roared louder.

I just don't feel right going on there... I don't know why though.

Shari Pov

"Come on Kevin" I grew increasingly frustrated through my tears on the side of Y/N body.

I called for emergency and everything but he needs to pick up now!

She started to feel cold just laying here. "Hurry up" I whispered to myself as I layed my jacket on her.

I hear sirens coming from down the street only on a block or two away. Why did she fall out? So many questions were flooding through my mind I felt my cheeks becoming hotter and hotter.

Where is Kevin when she needs him the most..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is only part one, there is a part two due to the fact it's a lengthy chapter so if you want part two vote and comment down below and I will update as soon as a I can :) Have a good Friday tomorrow loves !