50) When You Two Were Kids

I am so sorry for being so inactive lately and not even updating regularly like I said I would ! But I am currently at the beach so why not update while I relax hearing the waves crash ... LOL I sound so dumb . Idea inspired by @BriannaErvin2 , thanks love >>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel ~ "Daniel sit down" You grew a little frustrated trying not to throw a tantrum . Your mom was watching your next door neighbor son for a couple of hours and since he was getting a little bored , you decided to throw him into your festivities "Tea parties are for girls and I'm not a girl" You poured him some of your famous invisible tea into his small cup "Today you are" You smiled innocently but evil . Yes you were demanding and a little too mean for a five year old but he quickly adjusted to your cocky ways . "No I'm not" He argued back as you looked at him "If I say so" You gritted showing a couple of missing teeth . He got up from the small chair and tried to leave until you ran up behind him and pushed him making him fall "Go sit back down" You shouted hearing footsteps from outside your room . He bit his bottom lip getting up to tackle you to the ground as you two started fighting "No!" Your mother ran in rushing to stop the hard hits .
Present Day
"And that is the story of how I met this beautiful girl" He pulled you in by your side kissing your cheek . He explained the story to his cousins "Wait, you got beat up by a girl" . < 3

Kevin ~ You sat down in the hospital chair outside your best friend since birth hospital room . You didn't mean to put him in the hospital , your six year old mind won't even let you process everything that happened . "Did you even think about what would happen if you pushed him off?" His mother asked softly as you wiped your damped cheeks from your tears . "I didn't mean to hurt him" She hugged you tightly as you thought of Kevin . He came to visit your gymnastics class today and after hours you two were playing around on the balance beam and you pushed him a little too hard causing him to fall and break his arm . "Let's go see if Kevin is alright okay?" You nodded your head as she directed you into his room . He was wide awake with a cast on his arm . "Hey" He smiled a little . All you could do was run up and hug him by jumping on his bed .
Present Day
You smiled picking up the picture that was taken the day you broke your boyfriend of two years arm "Babe remember this?" You spoke as he walked up and he laughed "I was never mad at you for this" . < 3

Devin ~ You walked into Devin's room in his house as you saw him sound asleep peacefully , that's about to change . "Dev" You played with his ear as he groaned moving your hand away "Y/N?" His voice was so raspy . "Hi" You smiled as he sat up "It's almost three in the morning what are you doing?" His voice got a little louder as you covered his mouth "I can't sleep and also I have my mother car so get dressed and let's go" You whispered . He now thinks you have completely lost it . You are only thirteen . "No" . Five minutes later you were dragging him outside as he struggled to put on his shoes "I cannot believe you are about to do this" "It's really simple and easy" You two got in . You placed the keys in the ignition and started it up as he tensed up "I have to go back to sleep" You locked tbe doors and drove off quickly "See I told you it's eas-" When you took your eyes off the road for a few seconds you crashed into the parked car infront of you . No words were able to be spoken as lights in people houses started to flick on , even his parents room turned on . "We're both dead"
Present Day
"I still can't believe I crashed into your mothers car that night" You both laughed as you layed on top of him reminiscing about old memories "The whole neighborhood came outside and watched her go off" He laughed harder drawing small circles on your back with his fingers "But she always loved me" He tilted your head towards him "I love you more" . < 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was you guys first day ? I didn't go to school today lol