63) You Cheated ( Daniel )

It's been months since I last updated and no words could absolutely explain how much I miss you guys.. I'm sorry for me always leaving and then coming back , its getting frustrating to me too. So long story short I'm back and here you go :) Also from the author note , I'm picking names at random and only using you're name ONCE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel ~ You quinched you're eyes shut tightly as the last bit of you're drink burned down you're throat. The loud music and screaming around you with red cups everywhere and the bottles of alcohol was the atmosphere at the party you were at. "Skye I think that's enough" One of you're friends came up to you removing the cup away. "I only had five cups of.." You grabbed the bottle to see the name but he grabbed the bottle "You had more than five". At this point you you were physically there, but not mentally.

You were at a different state of mind "Where is Daniel?" You started to laugh moving you're hair back with you're hand trying to get back the bottle "Who?" He held the bottle up high knowing you couldn't reach that high "I'm calling him and you need to stay here" He pointed to you signaling that he was serious but you slowly put his finger down "And you need to stop being my father" You got up but could barely stand, but he caught you "Where are you going?" You quickly snapped back "To the bathroom".

You felt yourself slurring out every word you have said so far. He let go of you're arm and you began to walk away, more like stumble away. People were dancing all around you making sure they were dancing with somebody, but you, you didn't need anybody. The scenery made it easy for you to forget all about going to the bathroom. Which might have been an excuse to just let you be.

You're hips began to sway as you started to become more in depth with the rhythm and the feeling. About a minute later you felt a pair of hands place themselves on you're waist. "Took you long enough" You turned around thinking it was Daniel but it was a guy that closely resembled you're boyfriend. Very closely resembled.

"Skye is it?" He asked, his hands gripping on you're waist even more pulling you closer. You tried to move his hands but had a hard time trying to do so "How cute you know my name, but you have to let me go my boyfriend will kill you" You giggled still trying to get away from him "He's not here" He smirked "How would you know? Do you know him?" You're eyes widened thinking he actually knew Daniel. He laughed a little-
"One, if he was here he wouldn't let a beautiful girl like you escape from his fingers and two, if I did know him that means I would've known you and I would have had to steal you away from him"

"Whoa, are you sure about that?" You felt yourself leaning in smiling as he leaned in also "I'm one hundred percent sure about that".

Next thing you know he smashed his lips on yours and not a single thought about it went through you're mind. His lips felt so soft pressed up against yours, it felt so right but deep down you felt guilty. Normally people would point you out because you were dating Daniel and everyone knew him and what he does, but everyone was so out of it nobody realized nothing.

He began trailing kisses down you're neck and you let out a slight moan but soon you felt his hands on you're butt and you quickly pulled away..

"What's wrong?" He pecked you're lips.

"I can't do this" You broke away from him "Come on baby, we can go upstairs and no one will know, I promise"

Just then somebody pushed you to the side gently but it was enough to move you out of the way completely. But once you saw who it was... It was Daniel.

"Who are you?" The guy asked Daniel as he started to step up to him. You could tell he was angry and his fist were balled up really wanting to hit him.

Without warning Daniel punched the guy in his face catching everyone attention. "No!" You screamed trying to get Daniel away before he hit him again but it was to late, he got on top of him and just started going at it. You felt tears streaming down you're cheeks as people tried to break them apart.

This is all my fault ..

I'm so stupid.

Why ?

Thoughts started roaming in you're head as you lost focus on the fight that's happening. But it was quickly regained once you felt somebody grab you're hand and start pulling you.

"Come on" Daniel was dragging you and when you turned around you saw that guy being picked up with blood all over his face and everybody had their phones out recording. You couldn't say anything.. maybe because you couldn't find the words to say.

As soon as you two got in front of the house and towards his car, you pulled you're hand away. "Can we please stop?" "Stop what?" He turned around within a second and his voice was nothing like you heard before. You hate to say it but you could hear the hurt in his voice. "Stop what Skye? Stop what happened back there or stop us" He got closer to you.

You were now at awe, "W-what do you mean stop us?" You're voice cracked. He started to bitterly laugh "I don't know really, you tell me, you were almost so close to going upstairs in one of those rooms to have sex-" You cut him off "But we didn't, I stopped it"

"You couldn't have stopped it when he first kissed you, I was here before all of that happened looking for you and when I found you that's when he kissed you and me, stupid me, actually thought that you would push him away or something. But no, leaving trails on you're neck and everything, tonight must have been you're night"

Tears started to form in you're eyes again making them glossy "I'm sorry I am, but I was drinking and-"

"Yeah just blame it on drinking" He turned around and started walking to his car but he turned around a couple of seconds after.
"You drove here right?" He looked at you but you already knew he knew the answer. "How about you get into you're own car and drive home, and by home I mean you're house and I'll drive home to my house. I'll get you're things from my house and you get mine from yours, when I come over later we can exchange and that will be it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed ! No this is not related to the pregnancy , but comment if you want a part two or just go straight into Kevin's :)