89) Into You (Remix)

a/n - it's a song preference , i know a lot of you like them and some of you don't but oh welp

>>

Daniel ~
Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move, before I make move.
He may seem like he's the one acting the most sexiest on stage, but actually he acts like a kid when you two are close to doing it.
He questions himself whether he should touch you there and kiss you all over. He's nervous even though he had already explored your body. So at first you take control until you feel him being dominant.

Kevin ~ Got everyone watching us, so baby lets keep it secret.
No one including his fans know that you and Kevin hook up whenever you two can. They all think you two are best friends but their have been speculations that you two are something more than what you actually tell.
They won't never know, it's your little secret.

Devin ~ Hit me up when your feeling blue, and I'll tell you how I'm feeling too. (Mac Miller Part)
At first you and Devin was not serious.. not at all. It was just something to have when the time comes, but lately you two are spending more and more time together other than fighting under the sheets and he's falling hard for you, and your falling for him.
He's willing to make it work, as long as you want to make it work.

>>

qotd - are you single ?
me - i'm starting to think i was made to be single