25) Imagine For Morgan_Veda

I'm going to get started with the imagines :)) I will still be doing preferences , I will most likely do three imagines then start back up with preferences then re do the cycle again .

instagram : @ bbyitstbd
imagine for : @morgan_veda

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of waves crashed onto the shore as you and your best friend sat on the beach just admiring the beach . "This is a very well needed girls day" She placed on her sunglasses laughing a little bit .

A couple of days ago her boyfriend lied to her saying he was going out with his boys , but really making history with a long time *friend* . She was so heart broken and damaged you took her to the only place where people can actually let their problems go .. the beach . "Very"

Suddenly you hear a couple of screams coming girls . But you didn't mind or pay attention , just figured their probably playing in the water or something . "Daniel I love you!" You heard a girl scream to the top of your lungs which kinda irritated you a little .

Why can't they scream anywhere else ? "Morgan can we g-" You cut your friend off finishing her sentence "Go to a different spot? Let's do it" You started gathering your things , but when you first stood up , an object hit your head making you drop everything .

"I'm so sorry!"

You heard a voice coming behind you as you realized it was a ball . "It's honestly okay" You turned around holding your head seeing a boy who seems to be around your age or older with moppy hair and hard not to notice lips .

He picked up the ball holding it in one hand while wiping the sand off of it . You looked past him and saw those girls hovering two other attractive boys and a couple of girls . "I wonder what's going on over there" You pointed out still looking "Yeah it's kinda crazy" He laughed looking back also .

"I don't understand being famous , you have a talent that millions of others have" You responded but continued "I understand" He laughed looking down "I'm Daniel" He looked up as your mouth dropped open a centimeter remembering a little flashback ;

"Daniel I love you"

"S-see I uh" I started to stutter so hard your thought of what to say next was not aligning right . "It's okay , you were right about that" He smiled still laughing a little bit more . You admired his smile so much . "Can we start over?" You asked feeling like such an idiot . "I'm Morgan" He smiled "I'm Daniel"

You looked behind you and saw that your best friend was talking to another guy a little far from where she orginally was . You turned back around quickly "But I'm so sorry about the ball incident" You placed a piece of your hair behind your ear "Accidents happen , don't worry about it"

He bit his bottom lip still smiling at you as you felt your cheeks burning up from blushing so deeply "How about to make up for it , you play football with us" You raised your eyebrows "I'm a girl" You didn't care . You loved football , coming from a family with a lot of guys . "We'll take it easy"

He grabbed your hand leading you over as the girls started to leave . "I never played football with complete strangers before" He faced you still holding your hand "I won't be a stranger before you leave"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY IT WAS SHORT ! I hope you liked it Morgan and the rest of you guys :)) Sorry it took so long to update , I did a lot today . I will update all the other requested imagines shortly tomorrow and possibly one tonight .