68) You Cheated (Kevin) Pt.3

thank you loves once again for the feedback :)

»»

A few hours later

You were hesitating whether or not to knock. Everyone seeing you in the same room with Kevin for once after months. Thoughts started to ramble off in your head.. what if Kevin haven't fully forgiven you and him asking you to come was just a hoax so he could rub him and Samantha in your face ?

I do deserve that.

You thought, so you gladly decided to turn around and just leave. Kevin has always said he didn't deserve you and how you deserved so much more, but in reality you didn't deserve him. Not one bit.

When you turned around your head was down still thinking "Where are you going?" A voice asked who was coming towards you. Your head lifted up seeing Kevin.

He looks so good.

You strongly admired his style. "I was just leaving" You started to walk down the pretty cobblestone pathway. "Why? You just got here?" He looked so confused.

"Just forget about it Kevin, it was nice seeing you once again" You walked past him but he grabbed your wrist "Wait, what happened?" He turned you around to face him. "Nothing"

"Then why are you acting like this? You were fine this morning at the grocery store and now you look like you want to hurt somebody-" You cut him off snatching your wrist away "Because I hurt you!"

You must have caught him off guard because he didn't say anything back, and his mouth was slightly open.

"And when I saw that girl with you this morning I didn't know how to feel because I knew that I completely messed up. But when I was standing at that door step I felt even more guilt and I couldn't take it.. I just couldn't. What I did when you were L.A. meant nothing and I know I can't take it back but he means nothing to me. It was you that I always wanted, not him or nobody else. I just didn't know what to do when you came back so I-"

You felt Kevin smash his lips onto yours as his hands caressed your face. His thumbs being placed on top of your tears. The same exact feeling came back from when you two shared your first kiss. No words could explain how much you miss this feeling.

He started to pull away slowly only being centimeters away from your face. "We both know we can't change what happened, but I'm more than willing to make everything right again. I need you more than ever"

You could've melted right there because that is what you have been wanting to here all along. He was finally yours again, and you were once again his.

"What happened to Samantha?"

He laughed a little "Who?". You playfully hit his arm as he pulled you into another kiss.

But you broke it "I don't think Shari will appreciate us missing out on her birthday"

»»

i hoped you guys like this part, why am i updating so late omg.