69) You Cheated (Devin)

last part for this series :) 

»»

You heard muffling from the other side of the door that was coming from inside you and Devin room. Your back was placed against the door as tears fled down your cheeks.

Her moans. The rhythmic sounds of the bed moving. Her screaming his name ..

Devin

This isn't new.. not at all. Every girl he lays eyes on, he desires to be inside of them and because of who he is they go along with it. But when you always try to leave he gives you another reason to stay.

You got up wiping your tears as you couldn't hear anything anymore. They must be finishing up. But you grew so frustrated and angry. You admit it you are head over heels for him, but it's time to give him a taste of his own medicine.

So you started to walk down the hall and then downstairs. You had what you wanted to do set in your mind and nothing right now was not going to change that. You grabbed your car keys and left out silently so he would think you was never here.

You walked over to your car, got in, and placed the keys in the ignition before you hit the driving wheel in front of you. You weren't crying anymore but every single piece of you wanted to go back in there and pretend like nothing happened and act stupid when you see the girl coming downstairs.

You still never knew why you loved him so much it hurts you.

After a couple of seconds staring off into blank space you looked at your house once last time before driving off. You were practically speeding towards where you were going and you didn't care. You probably ran through a few red lights also.

»

A couple of minutes seemed like a couple seconds before you realized you were at your destination. You took the keys out and just looked at the house.
"I can't believe I'm about to do this"

You got out and you have seen a car parking a little away from you. Devin's car. But you didn't care, you started walking up to the house and once you got to the door you rung the doorbell multiple of times.

You felt you were being watched which you were, you turned around noticing Devin was still in his car clueless you know that's him.

"Haven? What are you doing here?"

You turned to see Kevin staring at you and also recognizing he was shirtless. His whole body was wet including his hair.

"To do this" You stepped in a little placing your lips on his. You were almost absolutely certain that he was going to pull back but he didn't.

He moved you over to the side not breaking the kiss and shut the door.

"Jump" His voice was so deep and his eyes were filled with lust.
Kevin have always warned you about Devin, he was there at times to hug you when Devin was with another girl that wasn't you. But he had always wanted you to be his.

He carried you to the couch and placed you down gently and to his delight he got on top of you.

You're not even thinking about Devin right now surprisingly, all your thinking about is Kevin.
"He did it again didn't he?"
He simply asked and before you knew it a tear rolled down your cheek but he wiped it away.

"Don't cry, he don't know what he's giving up. But I know your worth" He pecked your lips so softly and started leaving trails going to your neck.

»»««

The sounds of the birds chirping awoken you the next morning. The sunlight flashing through his huge window was also a contributor.

You sat up noticing you had one of his shirts, also the fact Kevin wasn't right beside you, but a small note. You picked it up and it read..

Goodmorning Hav,
I know you're wondering where I am but I had a few errands to run with Daniel so I should be back later. Last night was amazing... it really was but I wish I didn't have sex with you knowing that you were hurting. Maybe I can make it up to you with a lunch date as soon as I get back. Refresh, do whatever, I have always loved you Hav.

You smiled reading through the letter. Him saying he always loved you made you more happy.
But there was something you needed to do first. You sighed getting up after awhile and walked over to your clothes and placed them on and freshened up a bit in the bathroom.

Who knew that something to get back at Devin actually turned out to be something so surreal. In a good way. You grabbed your car keys and left from Kevin house but once you reached your car you looked at the spot where Devin parked. Skid marks were now there signaling he must have been angry. Your lips started to curve into a smile.

You got into your car and drove to you and Devin house. Well technically, his house now.

Short time passed and you finally arrived in the driveway seeing him all over a girl against her car. Surely not his car. You would've been hurt but you just laughed to yourself.

You parked right in front of her car and got out catching their attention. But to your surprise the girl was one of your up and down friends. All she could do was smirk touching her lips.
"Now you see how it feels to sleep with one of my friends"
He was speaking to you but kissed her cheek.

"Actually I don't, I came over to here to officially end things with you but I guess actions speak louder than words" You responded not even fazed "Wow he put it down like that" He laughed causing her to laugh too.
You held in your small laugh and looked down "Goodbye Devin" You turned around but he called your name causing you to turn around. "You had a million chances to leave me, why now? What do you have to say? Now that Kevin have you" He stepped forward to you.

You stepped closer to him,
"I have to say that cheating on you, was the best thing I ever did"

»»

hope you loves enjoyed, i will start on the imagines :) what did you guys think ?