74) With You

listen to the song above ^^

»»

Daniel ~
You do you girl, the haters gon hate.
When you started dating Daniel you started being criticized on almost everything about you. It was a depressing time because you tried to make his fans happy by fixing what they saw wrong but Daniel didn't see nothing wrong at all. You were perfect to him and he didn't care if they didn't see that, as long as you were real and true to yourself, he could careless about what they say.

Kevin ~
My loves locked down and your cuffing it.
Kevin never dreamt about being in a committed relationship with anybody, especially with a girl like you. You made him crazy for you without even trying. You never saw fit to hold him back from anything because thousands of girls want him but he made it clear he don't want them. Even when you two argue and don't talk for a couple of days, he'll make it clear that he's not going anywhere and neither are you.

Devin ~
Busy as usual but we should make some time.
He had shows, meet and greets, interviews back to back and you two never had any time to spend together. Some times not even on holidays. You were used to it though but he didn't want you to be so he try to make some time to spend with you before he leaves again but it never really works out. He try to do the most for you but all you care about is his love, not the materialistic things or the money he's spending.

»»

I felt like updating again before I went to sleep haha. pick your favorite.