40) He Sees You With Another Boy

Thank you @yourgirlmikayla < 3 I will post all of the other suggested ones one by one in order >>>> thank you all that commented .

instagram : @ bbyitstbd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel ~ It was your first date after you Daniel decided to split . It was a mutual hard decision , he still supports you and you support him all the way . You were sitting at a table in not so fancy restaurant, it was sports based so you didn't have to look so formal like . The guy you were with just kept talking and talking .. about himself . How he work out , his favorite team , even how he keeps up with his six pack . Just then your phone vibrated "Got a message?" He asked eating more of the ribs on his plate as your pasta remained how it was originally "Yeah" You saw that it was Daniel , you didn't know how to feel . You opened it and it read;
You look very uninterested in the fake tough guy in front of you, I remember you laughing so hard when it was our first date p.s. you look so beautiful tonight don't forget it
He was here and you turned your head in multiple directions but couldn't see him . You finally saw him .. He was walking out the door .

Kevin ~ "I cannot believe you did that" You laughed as the guy you started talking to a couple of weeks ago told more embarrassing stories . When you used to walk around people used to identify you as Kevin other half , it was true romance there . But things took a bad turn , he got too cocky and broke your heart messing with other girls . All though you never bring his name up , talking about him is still sensitive to you . You noticed that your cup was empty and so was his . "I think we both need refills" You smirked grabbing both cups but he took it away from you "I'll do it, just wait here" He got up and his charm kept you in place . You were watching him walk away until the unspoken sat down in his seat "What are you doing here?" You asked eyeing him as he sighed deeply "Are you serious?" All you could do is just look at him "Your here with him?" "Yes and I'm happy I'm not with you" He looks a little hurt and that's not a joke . "Kevin I know you said so-" He cut you off as he stood up "Y/N I'm truly sorry, I was stupid and I admit that but seeing you with somebody like him is the second thing that hurts. I know what you need and deserve and I guess I ran out of chances trying to prove that. But who would you rather be with, somebody who makes you laugh all the time and be goofy or somebody who can do the same but makes you feel like your the only one in their life?" After that he just walked away leaving you in awe.

Devin ~ You walked into the backstage area looking for the guy who had you smiling constantly for weeks now . He was a solo singer who performs regularly . Many can say you have a thing for artist . "Hey you made it" He smiled as he hugged you tightly. His guitar pressing hard against your leg "I'm sorry if I'm late" You apologized hearing the crowd cheer in the background "No your fine I'm about to go out so perfect timing" Just then a group walked off the stage still leaving the crowd cheering . You couldn't believe your eyes "I guess it's my que, I'll see you after" He kissed your cheek leaving you in your position as a thousand memories played over again . He was where it all started . Devin . Your break up wasn't bad or good , it just wasn't there anymore due to the fact he was always gone . "If your going to stare at least say hi" He walked over catching you off guard . You didn't know what to say "Let me guess, your here with that" He pointed on stage to the very sweet guy . "Don't say that" "He's like a inch shorter than you" You rolled your eyes "Why did you come over here anyway?" "Well to tell you fhat I'm a lot taller than you" You just want to rip his head off . "And to tell you your making a mistake" "A mistake?" You bitterly laughed "Y/N come on. Does he tell you that he loves you? Does he tell you your his only? Lastly does he tell you that he only wants you?" You looked down realizing he have said all of those things but so what "He doesn't mean it. I can tell you just met him by how shy your acting. He only wants something for the moment but I .. I told you tbose things once I fully meant it , once I realized how important you were to me. Being with him reminds you of me, we're both singers and your too afraid to admit that you still have feelings somewhere in there" He shook your head trying to deny it but you knew it was the truth. "That's not true" "It's as true as it sounds" He started walking away but soon turned around "But when he breaks you, I'm still going to be here"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made my volleyball team :))