65) You Cheated ( Daniel ) Pt2 of Pt2

So here is the rest, I feel annoyed by what's happening but enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel Pov

Mariah came over and stopped what I was doing. I felt myself sighing and throwing my hands on top of my head as I leaned back a little "Why would she do that to me?"

Mariah Pov

I knew he was talking to himself again, it was also obvious how he felt. "This can't be happening again.. It can't" I placed my hand on his knee "Calm down, I'm sorry for whatever happened but you can't let her go"

"She was kissing on some other guy Mariah! Right in front of me" His voice got louder shouting at me. That don't sound like Skye.. She's so nice and sweet , wouldn't hurt a single fly if she had the chance. But I don't know what to say unfortunately.

"I knew she was going to drink and do something stupid as soon as I let her go alone to that party. I'm so dumb" He was bashing himself so hard it hurt me "You're not dumb, she was drunk even you know that. She made a mistake Daniel" "Yeah, the same mistake Bry made, although Bry's was not a mistake"

I knew it. He's comparing Skye to his ex Bry, two completely different girls. When Bry cheated on Daniel she owned up to it and thought it was the cutest thing ever to go around flaunting it which hurt Daniel even more.. He gave her everything and I mean everything. She was materialistic but Skye only wants his love, not the money.

"Go talk to her" He looked at me confused "What?" "Go talk to her" I am completely certain and not a doubt in my mind that Skye is the one for my brother. He started to walk away.

"She loves you Daniel. I remember when you two first started talking she felt like the happiest girl on this earth and she promised me she wouldn't hurt you, look at how long you two been together! If she wanted to hurt you she would've been done it.. and you love her and you still do. But what she did was a mistake and you know that but the thing with Bry came back to you and you feel how you felt when that happened but I can see it in Skye that she won't do that to you at all. But I'm not you, its your choice. The wise one would be to go get her back and comfort her and let her know everything will be alright and to make sure that don't happen again, but the stupid one would be to let her go for good and let someone else take her away from you forever"

I didn't know what else to say honestly but it is his choice.. He grabbed his car keys off his stand beside him "Where are you going?"

It took him a few seconds to respond

"To make the wise decision" He looked back at me smiling a little. He walked out leaving me and the messy suitcase filled with her things. I guess I should put these back for him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was part two, hoped you guys enjoyed. I only proof read half and not the rest so I hope you guys liked it :)