64) You Cheated ( Daniel ) Pt.2

Thank you guys for commenting what I should do next.. It helped a lot :)
I'm going to update Stay too
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're Pov

You parked your outside of your house and leaned your head on the steering wheel.. Thoughts were roaming all around your head ever since Daniel pulled off from the party. Your cheeks were so damped with tears and you felt like crying even more knowing he just walked away from you and that your never going to get him back.

The mistake you made was unexplainable, even you can't conjure up any words to slightly help the situation. But you did come to the conclusion, that you have lost the best thing that happened to you.. Which hurt you even more.

Daniel Pov

I threw one of the suitcases on the floor and I ran towards my closet like a little kid who don't want to get their dirty laundry to wash but they are being forced to.

My hands just started grabbing anything that looked like Skye's, even if it was mine I didn't care. What was mine was hers right ? I didn't know anger was building up again until I threw the clothes on the floor and turned around punching the wall "Why am I so stupid?".

The way she kissed him back, touched him, all came back to my mind piece by piece until the picture was completed..

"Daniel what are doing?" I didn't turn around but I could tell it was Mariah coming into my room. "Go away Mariah" I moved away to my desk seeing if she left anything on it.

"Why are you cleaning out all of Skye things?" She noticed the poorly packed suitcase. "Because we are not together anymore, that's why" I bitterly smiled bending down to zip it up.

"What? What happened? You too was literally doing fine yesterday"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I published this part but then I unpublished because the whole thing was not up there even though it was supposed to be so I'm just doing another part that has the rest ..