imagine for myamack

a/n - hey :)))

»»

"No don't go in there!"

You whispered yelled at your tv as a scary movie was playing on one of the channels. It was Friday the 13th so why not?

You watched the girl walk inside the room you just told her not to go in and see her drastically get grabbed. "See I told you not to but nobody ever listens" You mushed popcorn in your mouth.

Soon you heard your doorbell ring and you hesitated getting up, you really don't want to miss a scene at all. So you swallowed the popcorn walking over to the door quickly.

"What? What do you want Kev?"

Kevin used to be your best friend and strictly best friend but you two don't talk anymore because you kept your distance away from him. You found yourself 'talking' to him but soon you found out he had a girlfriend on the low to keep away from the fans. You love him and all but you convinced yourself he doesn't want a regular girl like you. Especially since he could have any girl in this world... literally.

"Can I come see one of my favorite girls?" He stepped in questioning closing the door behind him as you ran back over to the couch. You didn't never answer him, you just grabbed your popcorn, sat down, and focused back on the movie.

You don't mean to ignore him but you were kindly doing good being all alone. "Hello?" He spoke after pausing the movie with your remote. Your eyes fluttered while rolling them and you immediately looked at your extremely cute but annoying light skinned friend.

"Kevin you already know how to make yourself at home here" You got up reaching for the remote but fell instead tripping over your shoe.

My life

"Mya are you okay?" You bent down touching your arm and your back pulling you up. "Yeah I'm fine Kev, really I am"

Once you fully stood up you started walking inside of your kitchen holding your cheek that was really hurting. "Here let me get you some ice" He offered walking over to the sink grabbing a rag- but you quickly took it "No I got it. Thanks"

You turned around and started walking towards you refrigerator. You could feel his eyes burning into you looking at your body as if he was trying to figure you out. You awkwardly started grabbing single cubes of ice from the freezer and began placing them in the rag.

"What did I do to you?"

You stopped in the process as you heard his question which shocked you. "What?" You turned around.

"What did I do for you to keep avoiding me? What did I do for you to hate me the way you do?"

"I don't hate you" You simply responded looking at him as he walked forward. "Really? You haven't returned any of my calls and texts and when I come over you treat me like you don't want me around at all!" His voice reached a higher level of tone.

You nodded your head looking down, "Because maybe I don't! You clearly seen not to remember what happened when you left for tour.. Every single thing you said to me when we called each other was clearly a joke. Ha ha you made me laugh along with everyone else. Now go spend your night with your beautiful girlfriend"

You tried to walk away to open the front door for him but as soon as you opened the door he closed it pinning you against the door. "What ar-"

"I did mean everything I said" You started to laugh looking at him.

"I wasn't really dating her at all, it was a PR stunt because she needed the publicity. Did you really think I would choose her over you?"

You immediately stop laughing and just stared at him until you pushed him away "A PR stunt? Really? I might've been stupid before actually listening to you but now I'm not. Stop lying to me Kevin"

"I'm not lying.. Daniel and Devin didn't want to do it because they don't like her at all but she's actually cool. But not cool enough to where I would just throw you away. I love you Mya. Not her, not nobody else. I came here to make things right and I won't give up trying"

It was obvious he was wasn't lying, he was being sincere. Before even when you tried to find a bright side to the situation you just couldn't. He was all you would think about day and night, even in your dreams he was still visible.

"Really?" You asked not being smart this time. He stepped closer to you-

"Yeah"

>>

Sorry it was short but I hoped you guys enjoyed especially you mya :)

Vote and Comment !

The Bomb Digz Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें