imagine to kamfampartypeople13

i was gone for almost a month so if this is a little rusty please forgive me
BUT i miss you guys !!

»»

You turned the door knob to your room slowly as you crumbled the small note in your other hand.

The door opened and you walked in seeing the dim lights and soft music playing with rose pedals all over the bed. "Dev".
You spoke stepping in more. It was driving you crazy because you were already in the mood, now you just want him. now.

"You called for me?", chills went up your back as you felt as chest pressed against you from behind and his arms wrapped around you. A sigh left from your mouth as he tilted your head kissing your neck all over. "Did you like the game?"

You turned around to face him noticing that he's shirtless. You bit your bottom lip as he laughed a little "I'm taking that as a yes" He played with your dress strap eventually letting it fall off your shoulder. He pulled you closer finally connecting his lips with yours.

The crumbled note fell from your hand as you reached up wrapping your arms around his neck.
"Jump"
He managed to say between the kiss.

He wanted to play a cat and mouse game all over town, so he left notes all over.
But the places you visited were where you and Devin made memories..
If you understand what I mean.

You jumped up wrapping your legs around his waist and he carried you all the way to the bed without breaking his lips away from yours.

Once you two reached the bed he just dropped you making you plummet on top of the bed roses. A smile was curving at your lips as your hands began to grab handfuls of pedals.

He opened your legs as he laid on top of you connecting your lips again. Your lips moved so wildly in sync. He turned over and now your on top as he sat up letting his hands roam everywhere all over your body.
Your hands let go of the pedals as you grabbed unto his hair.

You felt your dress being lifted up and you placed your arms up as he pulled it off of you roughly.
He threw you on the bed once again and once you rolled over he was taking off his grey sweatpants revealing his strong member in his boxers.

"Did I cause that?"
You smiled biting the corner of your lip. "Shut up" He pulled your legs closer to him forcing you to sit up in front of him.

You looked at it and began to palm it so softly all over and you could hear little moans leaving from his mouth. Your lips started to peck his lower chest near the hem of his boxers.

His hands went towards your bra and unstrapped it admiring the touch of your skin.
You removed it and pulled down his boxers and looked up again.

You could see it in his face that he wanted to get right to it and you did also. He pushed you back down and grabbed your panties removing them violently.

You watched as he threw them on the floor and he crawled back on top, opening your legs, and reconnected your lips.

You felt him insert you "Oh my go-" but he pulled back out smirking as you bit your lip "What's my name?"

You looked deeply into his eyes as he looked into yours..
"Daddy"

Immediately you felt him slam in creating a uncontrollable pleasure..

»»

what did you guys think ?
sorry i'm late on this one i really am. but i realized i might have to read smut imagines just for ideas which i'm not to happy about lol
vote and comment :)