90) Goodnight Texts

a/n - so my crush (not the other one i talked about before, i learned to move on like some suggested) and his friends was at my house talking to me and we were on the porch , all of a sudden his mom came in her car because she was leaving and when him and his brother walked over she was talking to me , all of a sudden when she pulls off he say he can't be at my house :| tbh i was dead . what did i ever do ..

>>

Daniel ~
Good night baby, i want you to get your beauty sleep bc you deserve it.. and obviously to didn't get it today lmfao but no shame. your still beautiful regardless of anything. text or call me when you get up so i can tell you what we're doing tomorrow. love you kid

Kevin ~
I know your sleeping and I'm always late whenever I do these but hope your sleeping well and having good dreams. Hopefully about me because anybody else and I might have to fight someone. Rest up baby girl, I love you more than you could possibly think. Remember that.

Devin ~
I leaked your number to the fans so they can wish you a goodnight so most likely your not going to see this from me until you text me frantically. I miss you already even though we seen each other today but really you should live here with me.. if that's a option you want to take I'm free sharing this big bed. Anyways I love you babe, call me when you wake up.

>>

qotd - what's your favorite one ? ( the gn text preferences)
me - neither cause i get one