75) You Died

thank you for 125k reads , you guys are literally the best :)

»»

Daniel ~ Mariah began to walk upstairs to Daniel bedroom after she have gotten her son,that Daniel had promised to watch, situated downstairs. "Daniel I'm about to go, he's downstairs watching t.v. eating his-" She opened up the bedroom door to see him sitting down on the corner of the bed that you and him both shared. He was holding a picture in his hand which was of you... A tear or two fell from his eyes. "Dani-" He cut her off "Today marked six months since she's been gone"
You passed away six months ago from a gun shot wound. They say you were at the wrong place at the wrong time but Daniel knows you were being the little hero you were to your brother who needed money to pay off his dues from the drugs he was buying. But once you met up with him to give him the money, you tried to encourage him to stop buying before something bad happens but a car came around shooting out the window but they only hit you. Your brother said you didn't die instantly which made Daniel feel worse because he wasn't there in your last moments to say I love you one last time.

Devin ~ You rubbed your husband wrinkley hand as you laid in the hospital bed feeling weaker and weaker. Your children were in the room but they took out their children so you and Devin could have time alone before your time came, which was any moment from the condition you were in. "You still look like your 15" He joked bringing it back to the age when he first met you causing you to laugh but you felt a little pain from that. "I wish we were 15 again, so I can see you embarrass yourself trying to get my attention" You responded seeing him grin looking down. He could see in your face that you were extremely tired "Your tired" He pointed out "Just a little sleepy" You laid your head back. "Well get your sleep, get plenty of rest baby" He stood up kissing your lips one good time. You knew he was saying goodbye which was hard for you to think about.. You shut your eyes saying a little prayer in your head and you felt his grip tighten on your hand. Memories started flooding in your head from when you two first met, got married, started a family, and much more all the way up until you saw nothing but a bright light...

Kevin ~ Kevin and everyone else including your parents were sitting in the waiting room of the emergency department impatient to hear the news about you. You and Kevin got into a heated argument and you left the house to blow off some steam but you didn't know that you were speeding until a car hit you on a head course collison. Kevin couldn't sit down, he needed to be back there with you. Your mom informed him that everything will be okay so he calmed down until the doctor came out and asked the ones standing up to sit down, his face was already dropped as he kept staring at the paper on the clipboard.
"Ms. Y/L/N suffered some terrible injuries that we were able to fix.. but before our paramedic got to the scene she started bleeding internally which means on the inside which gave them a certain amount of time to get back here so we could stop the bleeding but when we tried, she had already lost too much blood and we had difficulties trying to revive her. I am sorry to say that she have passed away"

»»

what did you guys think ?
comment down below your fav