38) Should've Been Us

hey guys it Brec:) Kendall will be coming back on later on today, she really haven't had time to post or complete these so I volunteered to make one. I will be posting Chapter four later on today, busy editing it and reading over it. Love you guys! Follow us on instagram @ bbyitstbd

~ B

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel ~ You got yours and I got mine.

Your final goodbye was official. No going back from where you two left off. So many fights, arguing, crying, you were over it. You couldn't find a reason to be with somebody if your constantly emotional over something so small; therefore once you two last hugged before walking away for good. You gave him back his heart, while he gave you yours.

Kevin ~ I still got a little flame for you, even though you drove me mad.

You were used to Kevin ways. His obnoxious, irritating, frustrating ways and also his loving, gentle, ambitious ways. After you called it quits, he wanted you back more than anything. But you couldn't go back, you had to find a different path in another direction. He still had a place in your heart always.

Devin ~ Its unfair that I still care, and I wonder where you are tonight

Months have passed since you and Drvin split, he made you promise to always keep in comtact but it seems like he's the one breaking the promise. Running all around town with different girls not showing no sign of heartbreak what so ever. But it was written all over you in black. You still ask questions about him on him in general as he is living his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I tried to do it like Kendall haha, make sure you vote and/or comment!