66) You Cheated ( Kevin )

Thank you loves for looking at my last note :)

»»

"No remember that one time I was pushing you on the swings and you fell off into the mulch piles"

You started laughing along with your guy best friend who came to visit you while Kevin was on tour. You and him grew up together and actually dated for some time when you two were only 15 years old but broke up with mutual feelings and then came Kevin. But coming to find out him and Kevin already knew each other since they were kids too.

"Yeah, when I came home that day my mom was so mad because the dirt wouldn't come out of my hair" You added laughing a little bit harder. He just smiled at you enjoying being in your presence once again.

You stopped laughing and just looked at him smiling back "What?" You could see it in his eyes why he kept staring at you. You bit your tongue regretting why you asked that question.

"I miss you Marie" His huge hand touched your knee soft and gently and you looked down at it. "Why do you keep doing this?" You closed your eyes sighing.

"What am I supposed to do? I let one of my friends steal the girl I always wanted and now I watch you two hug and kiss whenever I come around like nothing happened?"

You got up "We keep going over this topic like something is going to change. I hate to break it to you but I love Kevin and I always will. I'm sorry" He got up laughing walking to other side of the room as you crossed your arms. "Whats so funny?"

He turned around and looked at you.

"It's funny because remember that time he was gone for a few days to L.A.? I was one you called when you felt lonely and when I came over-" You cut him off as you felt your eyes becoming wet and teary "Shut up, just shut up about that"

"So you didn't tell him how I had you screaming my name that night, how you woke up with a limp and you told him some lousy story? You think you have your mind made up for who you really want, but you don't"

You wiped a tear that escaped and just started walking towards your bedroom door about to open it so he could leave. Once you got to the door you opened it revealing a hurt and angered Kevin standing right there.

He heard everything.

You were speechless "Kevin.." He pushed past you ignoring you so he could see his 'ex' friend. "Get out" Kevin said sternly to him. You started to cry silently because you had to live with that night everyday as a terrible mistake.

He started to walk out and you could tell by how red Kevin face was he wanted to kill him. He walked out leaving you and Kevin.

A few moments later you could hear the front door shut and you still couldn't say anything. "Kevin-"

"I only came home because I felt bad for leaving you here by yourself and I literally couldn't go another day without you, so we rescheduled the last couple of dates so I could see you. But I guess you took advantage of that real good" He finally turned and looked at you.

You nodded slowly "What happened was a mistake, I was going to tell you bu-"

"When were you going to tell me? In the next decade?" His voice grew louder walking towards you scaring you a little. "I was scared, what I did stayed with me and it was nightmare going to sleep every night knowing it's been another day you didn't know. I thought I was going to lose you"

He looked down for a second and then back up "You thought right" He started walking towards the door but before he walked out you grabbed his hand.

"Kevin please"

He snatched his hand back.

"I'm sorry Marie, you can have everything. But when I come back I'll pack my stuff and take it to my mom house. I can't do this"

»»

unfortunately i might not do a part two for kevin..
vote and comment what you think, i'm leaning forward to not doing a part two..