67) You Cheated ( Kevin ) Pt.2

i was going to update yesterday but long story short my phone fell in a bucket of water yesterday ...
but i did decide to do a part two since you guys really wanted one which i should have known in the first place haha.

»»

three months later

"Sugar" You looked down at your shopping list as you were pushing your cart slowly going down an aisle.

It's been months since you and Kevin broke up once he found out what you did. But nobody else found out because he didn't tell them what actually happened, not even his fans.

They just think you and Kevin didn't have time for each other so you guys broke up mutually, but they questioned it because they never seen you two together. Even Shari and everyone else is still trying to figure out what happened. The funny thing is they still come around but without Kevin which wasn't a surprise.

You stopped the cart and walked to your left side seeing the sugar. You quickly grabbed it but as soon as you turned around you bumped into somebody..

"I'm so sorry" You spoke realizing you dropped the sugar but he picked it up "No it's my fault" He handed it to you now looking at you which shocked the both of you.

"Marie" He looked at you straightly in your eyes.

"Kevin"

There was just silence now. He was looking at you, you were looking at him finally accepting each other's presence. Well, him finally accepting yours. "How have you been?" He broke the silence scratching the back of his head.

"Good" You lied. "You?"

"Holding up" He replied looking down and then back at you. You were a big sucker for his eyes but now you were lost at what to say. Was he looking for an apology? Or did he not want one? "Kev I'm sor-"

All of a sudden you hear a voice approaching you and Kevin "Babe I didn't know what meat your mom wanted so I just grabbed something" A tall girl, about the same height as Kev, came over placing hamburger meat in his cart. Babe?

"Oh hi" She smiled at you after placing down the things. She looks like a stripper. No commentary. You slightly smiled and looked back at Kevin "Marie this is Samantha, Sam this is Marie" He introduced you two.

"So you're the famous Marie who Shari won't shut up talking about?" She looked at you still smiling but the smile turned fake "Guess so" You looked at Kevin who was trying to make himself unnoticed. It's only been three months and he already found someone new, while your still struggling to find yourself.

You sighed "Well I better go, tell your family I said hey" You spoke to Kevin who was just looking at you. You couldn't tell how he felt, but you knew how you felt. Hurt and you blamed yourself. "Wait" He spoke causing you to turn around. He walked up closer "Come over later to Shari house, her birthday is today and I'm pretty sure she'd love to see you along with Dev and everyone else"

You gave a crooked smile and nodded a little "I'll think about it" Before you turned around you looked at Samantha who rolled her eyes at you.

»»

i have to go into a part three .. did you guys like this one ? i'm very hesitant about it.