27) He Was Unfaithful

Good afternoon babes :))) I lowkey want to say good morning bc thats what it feels like >>> uhh okay lol . The imagines will be posted later on today so this will be a starter .

instagram : @ bbyitstbd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel ~ You ran inside of your room where you saw Daniel sitting on the bed just staring into blank space . "I knew I'd find you up here" You smiled walking to the bed as he was still out of it . You crawled over to him only to lay your head down on his lap . "Daniel" You called his name . He snapped back to reality looking down at you , he started to stroke your hair . "What's wrong?" He looked up looking back to where he was looking before sighing deeply and nodding his head . "The feast I went to last night-" You cut him off by sitting up "I asked Devin about it, he said you were completely fine" Your tone of voice was so relieved . He shook his head placing his hand on your knee "I asked him to say that" You grew confused and anxious to find out what your boyfriend did- "I met a girl and I drove her home and.. I tried to leave I didn't want to go that far" He looked at you with the most sorry guilty eyes as yours started to get watery "No" You spoke trying to fight off your tears "I don't know what happened to me last night , I never intended on sleeping with her" . A tear fell as you just looked at him shockingly and heart broken "Just go"

Kevin ~ "Let me go!" You screamed to the top of your lungs as Kevin spun you around laughing hysterically . He was gone all day with his friends , and you figured he probably didn't have enough fun if he's chasing you all around the house . He threw you on the couch as you fought him laughing more than ever . He grabbed your wrist and placed your hands above your head smashing his lips onto yours . You both fought for dominance with your tongues but of course he won . As soon as he attacked your neck you moaned helplessly "Gia" He groaned which made you push him off of you "Who's Gia?" You asked looking at him in his sorry eyes . He stayed silent trying to say something but it just wouldn't come out . You already knew what happened .. "Answer me" Your voice got louder cracking a little as he still looked at you "I met her at a show last week" You remembered . It was the show you couldn't make . You nodded your head "We talked and joked around and things led to another" He quickly explained as you bit your tongue feeling your face burn through the forming tears . "Well go find Gia to please"

Devin ~ You parked your car in the driveway at your house that you share with Devin . Lately you guys have been getting short on food in the house so you decided to go shopping . You got out and went to open your back door to grab the groceries , if only Devin came out to help . You picked up one bag and soon the items in the bag fell to the ground . "Great" You kneeled down and started to pick them up "Need help?" You looked and saw your neighbor running up to you . She was the same age as you and Devin and she was so gorgeous , perfect body and everything . She made you jealous some times "No" You turned around and saw Devin behind you rushing to you "We're fine" He scolded her . He never acted so mean to somebody before "Babe she's just trying to help" You stood up with a few things . "I figured you didn't tell her yet" You looked at her as Devin glared at her even harder . "I mean that's why I came over here to make sure she didn't hate me" You looked at Devin who was now looking down swearing underneath his tongue "Tell me what?" You looked at him as he pretended he didn't hear you or you just thought so "I guess this is very awkward" She started to walk back "I'll leave you two now" She started getting back to jogging as you still looked at your guilty of something boyfriend "Dev?" "We slept together when you were gone with your friends for the weekend" He just spit out as you looked at him .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will post the imagine in like twenty or so minutes :)) DID ANYBODY GO TO THE SHOW TONIGHT IN NJ ??