imagine for that_gizzy_lyfe

hope you enjoyed babe :)

»»

You swallowed the water you had in your mouth and you tightened the top to your water bottle. Today, you somehow convinced your boyfriend, Kevin, to go hiking with you since he have never been.

But he's acting like a little girl and claiming that you two could be mauled by a vicious animal so he wants to follow behind people who you two don't even know.

"Babe... I know my way around here, please can we just go our own way" You sighed deeply grabbing his hand making him stop. "I don't know I feel perfectly fine following them"

I should just leave him right here

You thought as you looked at the group of people continue walking. "They haven't been here before" You pointed out as you looked back at him. "And how would you know?"

You simply looked back at them, "Their taking pictures like there is no tomorrow, that one have been recording and have been trying to get everything in the video, and I'm pretty sure I heard the young girl say we should come here next time we visit"

Your eyes looked back over at Kevin who seemed like he didn't know what to say. A small smile crept onto your lips as you started pulling him in another direction from where you two were walking.

"Are you sure we won't get lost" He followed behind you his hand still in yours. "I promise, I want to show you something"

The direction you two were going were completely different since it was on a new route. You can hear Kevin complaints mutter out of his mouth but you didn't pay any attention to it.

You had to go pass a few trees and even jump a fence just to go where you have been longing to go for forever..

"Kevin come over"

You urged him as he stood on the other side of the fence. "No Skye, I'm not going to get arrested because of something you want to show me. Just tell me what it is" He whispered yelled as you laughed looking down.
"What's so funny?"

"The funny part is because your whispering like we are actually going to get in trouble and showing is better than telling. They put the fence up for night joggers who can't see where they are going"

You two were already there but he was being the little girl that you are when he wants you to do something crazy just like this. Although this isn't crazy, its amazing.

"If they can't see why are they jogging?"

That was it for you. You turned around and kept walking on the huge rock, although Kevin didn't know it was a rock. He didn't even look past you to notice that a few more steps and you would've fell down to whatever is down there.

You sat your stuff down and took off your shoes and socks along with your shirt. You had on a sports bra underneath so you had on that with your spandex. "Why are you stripping?" He asked looking at your body but you didn't say anything. You began to walk over to edge where you saw the beautiful crystal clear water with the small waterfall on the other side. Granite rocks surrounded it;

You used to come here when you were a small child but for some reason when you became a young teen, you stopped coming

"Don't you remember how I have trouble swimming?" You turned around to look back at Kevin who was now over the fence still confused. "Yeah?"

You started to fall back off the rock and you could hear him yell your name but you were already falling in.

The exhilaration of the fall came over your body all the way up until you had fallen into the water. You never had trouble swimming, that was an excuse for Kevin to jump in- Which so happen he did immediately after you did.

His arms traveled around your body and you smiled at him as he smiled back. He began to bring you two up to the surface;

"You never had swimming problems" He spoke as your arms wrapped themselves around his neck. "No.. But you still came in"

The both of you started to lean in until your lips have met and his felt so soft pressed against yours.

He pulled away slowly only to peck your lips again. "So this what you had to show me" Kev asked looking around in awe causing you to let go of him "Yeah, but you almost didn't see it thanks for you acting all uptight"

Just when you thought you were going to swim away he pulled you forward again, "I'm sorry, I've never done this before so everything was new" A smile came upon your lips and kissed him again. "Well, I'm not like none of your past girlfriends, so if I were you.. get used to it"

»»

did you guys like it ? i didn't like the ending part it could've been better haha