55) Your Pregnant ( Daniel )

I'm still lowkey mad that I'm now allowed to post my mini chapters .... requested imagines will be posted soon :) there are a heavy amount that were requested so bare with me on those . I miss you guys so much and it's been hard because my phone broke and I have to use my laptop to update . Make sure you and comment and list suggestions starting from now on if you have an idea or thought you'd like to express .

Instagram : @ bbyitstbd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel ~ You were curled in a ball in your king size bed that you and Daniel shared . He was heading to nearest pharmacy because you've been having plenty of episodes and he started to get worried . You couldn't hold down your food , you've got tired easily , and your whole body was mostly vague . You really don't think your pregnant, neither does Daniel . The both of you just thinks it's a virus going around or something .

Soon there was a knock at your door as you scrolled through channels on your T.V. "Babe why are you knocking?" You turned your head towards the door as it opened and in came your closest friend who seemed a little too frantic . "You do look sick" She walked over with a grocery bag in her hand "Y/F/N what are you doing here?" You turned back over as she sat down on the edge of the bed "Daniel called me explaining what was happening" "Why would he do that?" She started to laugh a little "He needed to know what to get you from the pharmacy" You let out a small laughter as well .

You tasted an unusual taste in your mouth but kept it in . "I just told him to run and grab something that heals headaches or whatever" "You tell him that he'll be in that store for hours" You heard the bag moving meaning she digging for something "Giving you time to take this" You looked at what she had which was a pregnancy test" You sat up "No" "Y/N you've been sick for days and this is just something to check off your checklist" .

"I'm not taking this because I'm not pregnant" She looked at you "When was the last time you two were active" You had to think about it . It wasn't that long ago actually ... "A few nights ago" You supposed . She grabbed your hand and opened it placing the test in the palm of your hand . You frowned getting up since you have to walk to your bathroom . You started walking towards the bathroom . Once you got inside you sat the pregnancy test down on the counter and got ready .

Just the thought that you could be carrying a child is frightening and overwhelming at the same time . You still have a life and you have yet to experience so much more of it . Including Daniel , he has a reputation to live up to being in The Bomb Digz . You don't want to ruin his life with a unexpected baby . You placed it down waiting to see the results which will come in about five to ten minutes . You got up and began to wash your hands just looking at yourself in the mirror . Mainly your stomach for a few minutes .

Your worst fear is him leaving you .. now he might have every right too .

"Daniel is outside" You heard her from outside the door . You quickly dried your hands and started combing your hair a little just to look a little decent . You could hear the front door opening and closing . You grabbed the pregnancy test and opened up the bathroom door seeing her standing right in front of the door "What did it say?" She quickly asked knowing who was coming . You looked down and your mouth dropped slightly open seeing the positive sign .

I can't be pregnant .. I just can't

Your thoughts were interrupted by Daniel coming in . "Baby I didn't know what to get so I got-" He looked up and you and her and he looked so confused on what's happening . "What's wrong?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes that one was only Daniel's , I'm doing these separate but still in order so next is Kevin's then Devin's and YES these have a part two on you guys actually telling them that you are pregnant and all that good stuff