imagine to moni_gizzy

sorry it took me forever
i decided to random these up based on topic , majority asked for dirty and freaky and not all readers are like that so i'm switching up topics, yes i do still have intensions to finish everyone else's , all i'm asking it to bare with me :)

»»

"Hope you two have a very good meal, enjoy"
Your waiter smiled pleasantly preparing to walk away. You took a good look at your pasta and then towards Daniel ribs.. "It feels weird eating actual food again"

He laughed a little unfolding the napkin that held his silverware and you began to undo yours. "Well you didn't eat at all watching Aiden and if you did, it was baby food"

You swirled your fork in your pasta collecting noodles and ate it, "Well he won't eat anything so I try to trick him and your never home so I'm always exhausted"

He swallowed a piece of his rib and grabbed his drink "You know it's not my fault, we have a lot of projects coming up that's leading to a tour"

You nodded your head slowly, "I would've at least thought you've  dropped the mic and helped me raise our first child, it's not fair to me or Aiden"

He looked down sighing. You could tell it was filled with guilt by how his face was. He brung you out to an amazing restaurant and tries to help you sometimes when he is home for a couple of hours.. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get mad at you, especially no-" He cut you off and grabbed your hand that was placed on the table.

"No you're right. I should make more time to be home with my family. I'm sorry" He slightly smiled causing you to smile.

But deep down you could still tell something was wrong with him. It was something that was just bothering, poking him constantly. But knowing him he'll keep saying nothing is wrong and just go back to eating.

The rest of the time remaining you two finished your meals and left and decided to go back home to check on your new born who your mother was watching.

The car ride was filled with laughs and jokes as your fingers were interlocked with his. "Hey when we get home, go rest up, I'll take care of Aiden for the rest of the night"

You looked at him a little worried knowing he don't know the feeding schedules or anything "Are you sure?". He turned into the driveway at you guys house and parked. "Positive" He kissed your forehead.

You two got out connecting hands again and walked towards your front door. You unlocked it and you guys walked in seeing your mother and your son on the couch. Aiden was peacefully sleeping on her as she sat there smiling.

"Thank you so much mom" You quietly spoke getting happy seeing your baby as Daniel followed. She placed him in your arms as you started rocking him side to side "He's such a good baby, didn't cry for a thing. I better go before your father start to worry" She joked kissing your cheek then Daniel's.

"Thank you again, we appreciate it" Daniel thanked her as they walked towards the door. You started walking towards the stairs but after you heard the door close, Daniel called your name. "I told you I got him, you go rest up". You felt very hesitant giving him to Daniel but he is the father and you are very tired.

You sighed giving him to Daniel and then you started making your way upstairs. "If he wakes up hungry he has a bottle on the counter" You turned your head seeing him walk away with Aiden.

Once you got upstairs you took a shower and got ready for bed. But you haven't heard a single sound from Daniel or Aiden so you started walking out of your room and then downstairs.

"Babe, I came to say goodnight"
But after you finished your sentence you saw Aiden laying in his rocking cradile while Daniel sat in front of him crying.

You were taken back when you seen him like that. "Baby what's wrong?" You ran towards him as he roamed through his hair. You got down beside him and immediately starting hugging him. He looked so broken that it hurt you.

"When I seen Aiden in that hospital I finally had the chance to say that's my son, but eventually it hit me once he came home. I wasn't ready for parenthood or being a father"

You continued to hug him as your head sunk into his neck "I never meant to always throw him on you but when I'm here I feel alone because you were ready for this. That's why I'm constantly somewhere"

It finally hit you that he was going through postpartum depression being a new father and you didn't mean for him to feel this way. If you only knew before you could've helped him..

"You don't know this but when your around him you are a good father and your not alone. Neither of us trained for this but we made him. You can talk to me Daniel, its okay if you felt like this" You looked him in his big wet eyes.

He nodded his head "I just wish I can start over and be that father who helped their child grow"

"And you are here and this is your chance. It's not too late"

He kissed you and you kissed back. You can feel everything he was just feeling, which was guilt, hurt, and pain.

Aiden started to let out small cries and you both looked, but you looked back at Daniel.

"This is your chance"

»»
This sucks. I'm sorry if you read this.