39) A Fan Defends You

Hiiiiiii >>> I been inactive a lot lately ik and I'm sorry ! Thanks to Brec for updating yesterday for me :))) OH AND THANKS FOR OVER 600 VOTES AND 10k+ READSSS < 3

Instagram : @ bbyitstbd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel ~ A picture of you and Daniel kissing before him and his boys went on stage.

@F/A/N : You people honestly need help .. A boy and a girl kiss .. especially if they are dating . Y/N is crazy supportive of Daniel yet all of you make her seem so bad like what have she ever done to you ? Nothing ?OKay . She's so pretty and Daniel deserves a heart like hers. Just leave her alone.

Kevin ~ A video that Shari posted of you and Kevin singing your favorite song.

@F/A/N : No matter what you guys say you know this is complete goalss . But it's funny how y'all are hating when they could obviosuly careless , especially Kev . Call her out of her name or call her fat or ugly if you want , at the end of the day she is still going to the have the boy that you wish to have .

Devin ~ He post an off guard your one year anniversary picture of you smiling .

@F/A/N : We should all be saying congrats Dev instead of you have some taste for girls . Knowing that Y/N is the prettiest girl there is in his life besides his family . A year should really ring a bell , their not breaking up no time soon ! Dev deserves Y/N , more than anything and that is facts .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote for Brec's Chapter Four :))) Thanks loves and have a goodnight !