44) Imagine for @xaislinvedax

ON TOP IS THE BOYS PERFORMANCE .. in some state lol  PLEASE FORGIVE ME ... Imagine for @xaislinvedax , I know I said was going to do everyone request in order but I wrote an imagine for this cutie and never got to finish >>

instagram : @ bbyitstbd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my gosh"

You mumbled being pushed from side to side as the frantic fangirls shared their screams in unison .

Currently , you were your sister 'forced' escort to a concert that didn't share your interest . You don't even know who these people are matter of fact . Therefore your quite irritated by this whole scenery .

"Aislin can you smile please, your in diga territory now" Your sister leaned towards you whispering . That sound more so like a threat . "Diga what?"

Suddenly the lights went out the screams got louder causing you to hold on to your sister shoulder tightly as she also screamed . Your eyes scattered everywhere as music started playing and before you now it your ears are hearing a chant you never heard before .

It was catchy . "Turn up!" They all screamed at the end and then three guys ran out on stage and the chant resumed . You couldn't deny , they were cute but you didn't know them . But now you were wishing you did know them .

"I love you Daniel" Your sister shouted to one of them . You looked down at her and then back at the three unknown on stage . "I'm Devin" One of them introduced themselves trailing behind another one "I'm Kevin" That means the last one is Daniel; "And I'm Daniel"

Oh my-

Your thoughts were cut off "And we are , the bomb digz"

Besides the other two , Daniel was honestly the only one that stood out to you . His moppy hair pulled back but he's still roaming his hand through it , his smile when he's not showing his teeth .. his confidence .. he definitely pulled you in without even trying . Now you understand your sister when she said diga .

Another beat started playing and you could point out this song from anywhere , Get Used To This . Your sister practically replayed the song over and over just so she can memorize the words perfectly . You know the words yourself . "Wait" Kevin you think his name stopped the song surprising everyone including you .

"We can't sing this song .. without a special girl-" Before Devin could finish they erupted into a bunch of screams screaming their own names making them laugh . "We will pick three of you to come up here , and be our special girl for tonight" Great . As much as you would love to just stand here and admire their beauty , you didn't want to be here .

The girls were still screaming holding up there hands as you were the only odd ball . "When you walked in they gave you little tickets , we will call out three numbers , once your number is called please come up here" Daniel smiled as you blushed a little as if he was smiling at you . He can't be smiling at you , there are hundreds of other girls here .

"My number is 252" Devin announced . Not your number and not your sister number . Not that you cared or anything . A girl was directed towards stage as girls frowned hoping they would be next . "What if you are called?" Your sister turned around and smiled . You didn't exactly know how to answer that .

You felt it wouldn't be right if you got called and your sister didn't . She wanted to come and you didn't . It should be the other way around . "415" Kevin danced a little as his girl literally screamed her butt off . Still not you or your sister . "Lastly" Daniel started , he dropped his number as the girls started laughing .

You had a gut feeling you might be called so you held your ticket to your sister "Have both of tickets" You sighed hoping she'll gladly accept but sadly no "No , you keep it" "Y/S/N , take the stupid thing" You two were practically arguing until you heard a number . 367 . You two quickly looked at your tickets and your eyes widened in complete shock .

Your ticket number; 367

If only your sister took it . "Thats you" Your sister smiled . You were still standing there in awe "Go Aislin" Your sister pushed you catching a bunch of people attention . Thoughts started running through your head as you walked closer and closer to the stage trying to avoid people stares . You couldn't look up at them nor Daniel , you just couldn't .

The security guard helped over over the cut off rope between the fans and them and then helped you on stage only to come face to face with Daniel . "Hey" He was so much taller than you "Hi" You looked at his charming smile as he directed you towards the middle of the stage .

Three chairs were brung out and you three girls sat down with the help of the boy that was going to be singing to you . "I think we're ready to start now" Devin chuckled smiling a little .

The beat came on and it was Get Used To This . The boys got into their positions and then , everything took off .

"I can make you ig famous"

Even though you weren't a fan , this is already fun for you . Daniel started dancing facing towards you and singing as you heard the best melodies . He grabbed your hand here and there and got behind your chair most of the times making the girls scream louder .

Mainly , he just kept smiling at you . He couldn't keep his serious but loving posture . Neither could you . He would look at you as if he already have known you . You felt like you've known him .

Once the song was ending , they pulled you three up and sung the last remaining words . Daniel grabbed your hand pulling you closer and he stepped closer . You could just kiss him right now .

-

Once the song as officially ended the crowd erupted into cheers as some girls cooed making the moment even special . You actually might think you have become a fan . Daniel hugged you as you hugged back , even though he is slightly sweaty , he still had a sweet scent .

"Your very pretty" He whispered in your ear as you laughed a little just admiring his sweetness . "We're going to be in town for a few days so you should call me , possibly show me around" You felt a small piece of paper slip into your hand and you two seperated . The two girls just finished their hugs .

You started walking away trying not to cheese to death . When you were walking off the stage , you turned your head and saw Daniel smiling at you as you were walking away .

A smile was tugging at your lips as you kept walking facing towards your sister who made her way to the stage through the tough crowd .

"What happened?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed Aislin xxx Sorry I took so long also :(