Imagine for @courtt.conroy

So it's me, Kendall (ofc), and I want to apologize for having Brec update for me even though I didn't ask her , also to @courtt.conroy bc I was supposed to write this for her a couple of days ago and I feel so bad .. On youtube you guys should listen to Tori Kelly Nobody Love while your reading this .

instagram : @ bbyitstbd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your fingers traced down a page on a textbook locating a few answers on your worksheet .

Geometry . Your favorite class of the day , especially it's your last period before you leave . Everyone else had a partner but you didn't . It's not the fact nobody liked you but you were very independent and always had your guard up before they teased about the fact you were a nerd .

Although you didn't really care about what people classify you or others , but it just get so annoying hearing their voices laugh .

"Mr.Alston I told you to stop talking" Your substitute teacher spoke catching your attention and many others . Obviously she was talking about your old best friend Kevin .

You both were crazy smart together and also used to dance with him , until he was accepted into the crowd and you weren't . "Everyone is talking" He laughed along with the other obnoxious group around him "Not Courtney" You bit your tongue just wishing she haven't said your name .

"She's little miss perfect of course she's not going to talk" That kinda hurt you a little . You never heard him talk like that in front you . You looked down dipping further down in your seat as you felt a couple of eyes on you "Come sit beside little miss perfect then, maybe she can teach you a thing or two"

You shot a glance over at her as she stared at Kevin . The tension and the snickers going around is laughing at him for having to sit with you .

You closed the book placing it on your desk and started aligning your papers from inconplete to completed . Suddenly Kevin sat down beside you slowly not saying a word , your not sure if you should speak either .

"Did you bring your book?" You asked not looking at him . It took him awhile to respond "No, I left it at home" He's staring at you and you could feel it . You didn't like the feeling but apparently he seems like he wants to talk .. but you don't know what about .

"You can just use mine" You passed yours over to him "I'm almost done with my worksheet" You continued showing him as he still looked at you . Now you were just getting frustrated .

You sighed "What is it?" You asked him as he raised an eyebrow "What?" "You keep staring at me and you should really stop" He chuckled a little being taken back from your slight attitude .

"What happened to us?"

He asked out of nowhere looking for a answer , you didn't know how to answer that "We seperated, get over it" You didn't mean to sound rude but you can't just get up and act all nice to him .

"Get over it? Court we were best friends" The last time he called you Court was last summer .. "And it's somewhat my fault that we aren't now?" You looked at him questioning . "No, I just miss you okay"

"You stopped being friends with me, I didn't stop being your friend but it's obvious we are two different people" You paused as he took your pencil and lioked at your worksheet .

He started writing or either just solved a problem you didn't solve just yet . The rest was so hard that you just kept them blank hoping to get an answer . He placed the pencil down and passed tbe paper over too you , he solved one of the hardest ones which had you at awe .

"I'm smart, not dumb so technically we are the same" He started as you looked at him .

"Oh look, it's our friend Kevin with the freak" A girl laughed walking over as you and Kevin looked . A freak ? "You can come back anytime" Sne smiled at Kevin referring to his old seat over there .

You looked at him as he looked at you "No I'm fine over here" He answered turning around . She looked so mad . You turned around as she walked away "Why didn't you go back?" You asked looking at him .

"Because" He started still looking down at his paper but soon looked up at you "I see you in here everyday all by yourself and it kills me because I don't have the guts to come over here and sit with you, but now that I'm over here I don't want to leave"

You smiled a little at his shyness "Oh so now you want to sit beside little miss perfect?" He laughed causing you to laugh also "Yeah"

He looked at you as if he wanted to say something;

"How about you come over later on and we can watch a movie or something or go out later?" He asked choking up a bit "Like old times" He spoke that part really fast scared that might reject his version of a date.

"I'd love too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM sorry I took so long !