imagine for ButeraBabe120

Dedicated to @ButeraBabe120 , you're always so active I love you sm :)
» I personally think I'll be posting two imagines a day depending on if people stay active ...
»»

"What about this one?"
You asked Kevin as you spun around in the skin tight dress from your closet. Tonight you were going out with your friends just for a girl's night out.

He walked over to you "It looks amazing" He kissed your lips "But you can't go out with that on, just imagine every guy trying to be on you the whole night"

You sighed walking over to the other dresses he denied "You said that about the other dresses I tried on" You sat down on your bed pushing the clothing off. "Maybe because they all fit your body very.. very well" He picked up his water bottle and started to drink it.

"Do you not trust me?" You plainly asked looking at him as he pulled the bottle away from his mouth "What type of question is that? Of course I trust you" He placed the bottle down. "It's just that I don't trust any guys around you" You got up walking over to him. "Your acting like I don't know how to say no"

"I know you know how to say no" He looked at you laughing a little "It's not funny kev, what's the problem with me going out?" He stopped laughing and just swiped his whole face sighing. He's been acting so complicated lately. "I was hoping you could've spent some time with me tonight, since I do leave in a couple of days I mean"

You had totally forgotten he leaves for tour in a couple of days. Now you felt horrible. He was trying to give you signs all along but you were completely blind to realize what he was saying. "I completely forgot you leave soon" You looked into blank space.

But you felt a hand touch your cheek "Hey, I didn't mean to make you feel bad" He apologized but you nodded your head "No it was my fault for not spending time with you like I should". He gave a small smile and kissed your forehead before he pulled you into his chest.

"I'll tell you what" He looked down at you as you looked up "I'm not going to force you to stay here, but you can either go out with your friends or-" You soon felt his hands slowly go way lower to your butt and felt him grip it tightly "Stay here... with me"

You now know what he meant by spending time with him tonight..

A smirk crept onto your face as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "I'm sure they wouldn't mind" You connected your lips with his and they moved in sync. His hands traveling up again to the zipper of your dress and pulled it down forcefully.

"Crave much?" You broke the kiss laughing.

He picked you up and carried you all the way to the bed. Once he placed you down he pulled the dress of you revealing the matching colored lingerie.

He bit his lips just staring at your body "Who was this for?" You could see that his body started to become full of lust. You didn't answer him, you just smiled and closed your eyes turning your head the other way.

He took off his shirt showing his perfect abs and climbed on top of you only to roll over with you on top. You two lips reconnected and his hands were all over thigh area. But he broke the kiss once again "Who am I?" He asked you pulling your head down as he started kissing on your neck. But you didn't say anything, only moaned. You loved getting him so tensed and mad, he would start to be rough with you and you liked that.

Eventually he wanted an answer so he slapped your ass so hard you jumped up a little. "Want to be quiet huh?". He sat up lifting you up off of him and now you two were standing. You knew what to do now.

* If you do not like reading very graphical, sexual, etc. things, you may want to stop reading now *

Your hands started to unbuckle his pants and you pulled them down, now making you on your knees. You looked up at his huge, hard member and gulped pulling down his boxers. You lifted up a little as your hands started to rub on it. "Don't be scared" He smirked and one of his hands grabbed your hair.

You opened up your mouth licking the tip first then taking the whole thing in. A moan escaped from Kevin's mouth as you started going back and fourth slowly, but to help you pick up some speed his hand started to help bobble your head back and fourth.

A couple of minutes in and you could tell he can cum any second now but you didn't stop yourself, he stopped you lifting you up.
"Who am I?"
He asked a second time but you still didn't say anything, just touched your lips licking them. You could tell this was getting to him.. a lot.

"Take it off"
He directed coldly staring at you in your eyes. But you didn't move just then. "I said take it off" He repeated again in the same tone. Your hands went to the back of your bra unstrapping it and then you pulled it off. Kevin and your eyes were still locked on each other as you let the bra go. Then you started to pull down your panties looking down and bending over a little. Once they were completely off you looked back up at him.

His hand grabbed your arm throwing you on the bed "All fours, now" You bit your bottom lip getting on all fours as Kevin got on the bed getting behind you. A few seconds later you felt his hand start to rub all over your area noticing that you were wet. "Wet for me baby?"

You closed your eyes taking in the small pleasure, but moaned loudly once he inserted his fingers in you. They were going at a very fast rapid pace. Your breathing was becoming uneven and he loved it. "All you have to do is just say my name, and I can go easy on you. So what's my name baby girl?"

You tried to close your legs as you realized you were getting close "Not yet, what's my name?". But you still didn't say anything, not at all. He could tell you were very close so he pulled out of you as you fell on the bed breathing hard but he quickly turned you over opening up your legs so he can position himself.

"What's my name?" He asked one more time hovering over you. He was ready to be inside you and you couldn't wait anymore.

"Daddy"

»»

okay okay i'm very new at doing this and i don't know how to feel bc idk if you guys will like it or not and i'm so sorry for updating late.