49) Your On Your Period

Hey guys it's Brec, Something is happening with Kendall. Something happened this morning and she was completely infuriated and didn't want to be bothered by no one what so ever, I tried texting and calling but she won't respond.. I decided to just update instead of keeping you guys waiting. Her recent ones are ideas from you guys but I won't be able to do that because I know you guys want her to write those because you love her writings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel ~ He doesn't know what to do. Your mood is so on and off the first day he'll have just decided to stay away from you at all costs knowing you might yell at him for talking so much or doing something so random but irritating. But when you need him he'll right by your side ready to cooperate and make you feel at ease any how and any way and you love that.

Kevin ~ You don't even have to tell him your on your administration because he can sense the fact your having horrible cramps by the slight groans escaping. It's the same routine every time, he'll rent a couple of movies and order pizza from your favorite pizza eatery. You don't mind at all and your completely satisfied.

Devin ~ He's at war with you for those days. He despises your time of the month because he can't talk loud or goof around like a child. Also the fact you like to eat during that time so he is constantly cooking or bringing you something of his. But when you want to cuddle, he don't hesitate laying beside you making you feel warm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was just a quick idea just to update and inform you guys that Kendall isn't doing too good.  If you want to know what happened you can message me but I'm not going to tell right here to the people who don't reallt care.

~ B