45) You Make Him Jealous After Break Up

If you haven't read the note please do so :) I appreciate and thank the ones for following or are already following , you are the best >>>

instagram : @ bbyitstbd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel ~ Your out with a friend of yours , a guy friend . You two were just strolling around just talking about life in the down town part of New York . It was very crowded so he suggested that you two sit down at a table outside of some restaurant and you gladly agreed . But as you sat down you couldn't help but notice a very familiar face that stunned you a little . Daniel . You two broke up a little over three months ago and just looking at him brings back thousands of feelings . "Are you okay?" He ask as you come back to reality , noticing that Daniel was looking at you two . You promised yourself you wouldn't fall for him again and your trying to stick to that . He was still staring at you but a thought in the back of your mind made you smile to yourself just thinking about it "Yeah I am" You flashed a sudden smile towards him as Daniel started to look at your friend who smiled back . "I'm starving, maybe we could eat here if you'd like?" Perfect . He was doing fine as Daniel rolled his eyes at him . Couldn't he pay attention to his friends infront of him ? "Sure" You saw that he was about to grab a menu on the table so you made it a coincidence that your hand was placed on top of his "Sorry" You pulled back quickly as he smiled handing it to you "It's fine" You peeked over and saw that Daniel was clenching his jaw tightly sending cold stares . Your work is now done .

Kevin ~ New York was always so busy during this time of day . Even the subway was full . Normally you would just ride a subway because you liked that fact how you could just get on and go anywhere any time without stopping at stop lights or anything . You and a guy that you were starting to talk to walked on still carrying on a deep conversation . You liked him a lot , but your mind was still on someone else who has a place in your heart forever . The doors closed and there was one seat open . "You can sit" He smiled as you held onto the bars "No I'm fine, but I'm pretty sure your shoe needs to be tied" You joked looking down at his shoes . He sat down laughing and your head turned and your eyes widened within seconds , you saw Kevin . Long time sweethearts , the one who still has a place in your heart . But he hurt you , your not going back that easy . He looked over and saw you , but there was a sharp turn that made you fall down into the guy you were talking to lap . Awkward . You looked up and saw Kevin looking distinctively at him . He didn't look too happy . "Having fun?" He asked laughing . You bit your bottom lip as you thought of something so devious . "Not yet" You smiled at him as you leaned in kissing him being pretty sure Kevin saw . It didn't feel right kissing him but oh well . You pulled back seeing Kevin looking so conniving but hurt . You surely made him jealous but you hurt him in the process .

Devin ~ You weren't never a party girl but some how your friends dragged you to a party . But not just any party , your ex Devin party at his house . Your the only reason why they knew him and you had to bite your tongue every single time they told you to just forget the past . But you just couldn't . It was too hurtful and damaging . No telling if you and Devin had another chance to have a good future . You wouldn't mind but he surely had to change . Watching the crowd from a corner in the living room as you sipped out of a glass brung back memories of just being you two in here . "Hey" A guy walked over disturbing you . He seemed so into the party mood "Hi" You smiled a little . He was cute but he wasn't your type "Aren't you Dev's old girl?" The name old girl is wrenching a part of you "Y/N" "Well beautiful Y/N, Devin is staring at you from across the room" You shot a look at him and soon turned your head seeing he was right . Devin was staring ignoring a bunch of girls who tried to talk to him . He looked good . You felt yourself wanting him but had to fight the feeling . You needed to make him feel a type of way , the way how he made you feel when he talked to other girls around you . Jealous . "What's your name again?" You didn't want to but you had to , flirt with the unknown guy "Adam" You placed your hand on his shoulder giving a small smirk "You seem like the type who wants to possibly dance" You whispered in his ear as his hand explored your lower back touching your bum a little . Devin knows you don't like dancing with complete strangers . "Sure" You looked over to Devin and saw him staring at you coldly , eyes filled with anger . Now he knows how you felt . Jealous . "Never mind, I have to go but I'll see you around"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why do I constantly update late .. ? just why ..