59) Your Pregnant (Kevin) Pt.2

I read the comments on the note I posted and I love you guys so much you just don't know :( But I have to hurry this up because its getting pretty late and I want sleep so here you guys go !

Instagram : @ bbyitstbd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Hours Later
Kevin Pov

"A toast to everyone for making tonight a huge night not just for their fans but to themselves" Mariah announced happily as claps and cheers were made afterwards.

I couldn't even swallow what was in my glass due the same feeling. Shari said she'll be at the after party once she checked up on Y/N but she's not here and I'm starting to become really worried.

I placed my cup down preparing to walk over to Sam, the one that won't give me back my phone. She took it off the chair once we went on.

I can't it no more. I began pushing past fans who started to become excited by just my touch. "Hey Kevin" One of them grabbed my hand stopping me "I really have to go" Once I looked at her she was gorgeous but she don't compare to Y/N.

Her black skin tight dress clutching everything on her body. A bit much for a concert.. "Come on just one dance.. for a fan" She smirked pulling me into her.

The crowd started to close in as everyone danced around us. Where is Sam? She started to dance slowly but seductively still eyeing me as I watched her hips sway from side to side.

No. No no no. What am I doing, I have a girlfriend to check up on. But somehow that feeling went away... "Come on" She grabbed my hands "Have a little fun" I felt her lips brush against my neck softly.

She turned around and placed her body in front of mine starting back up what she was doing. I can't ... But Y/N ... She's probably fine anyway with Shari knowing that both of them could do an all nighter whenever they wanted too.

It's just one dance, nothing more.
Shari Pov

I've been sitting in the same chair for hours looking at Y/N. The only sounds I could hear is her heart machine and the conversation between her mom and mine. But she's awake , shocked and scared.

We all tried to get a hold of Kevin for the longest to the point I just gave up. But her mom didn't ... after she found out that her daughter , Y/N , is a couple of weeks pregnant.

"Why?" She spoke to herself as she buried her face in her eyes. I can see the pain through her eyes, she wants to cry so badly and I can't do anything.

I sighed getting up out of my chair walking over silently "It's going to be okay, Kevin has always wanted a little mini me by his side".

She slowly looked up "Not right now Shari. Look at him and look at me.. Totally different careers, different schedules, timing, and there's no room for a baby"

"Well you two did have time to create it"

She looked at me so uneased. I should have just kept that in. "You're only scared right now" I started as she looked down "Scared of what he'll think and do"

She bitterly laughed a little "Who wouldn't be scared at this moment".

I know Kevin, he's going to feel like the happiest person on earth but I understand where she's coming from. The fans, music, tours, and everything else is Kevin's life right now. A baby will be a distraction.

Just then her mom and my mom walked in coming towards us. I couldn't tell anything by their facial expressions honestly. "Mom.." Y/N began.

Her mother dislikes Kevin with a passion and this was the breaking point. "I don't want to hear it Y/N" Ouch.

"When you graduated from high school your father and I saw great things for you. A good college, a masters degree, and a lovely family with an amazing job but no you met that young boy who sings and now look you ruined everything"

Y/N had tears now streaming from down her eyes from her not so supportive mother. My mom and I are so used to her talking about Kevin its useless arguing back.

"We'll get through this perfectly fine I promise" My mom rubbed her shoulders as she tried to figure out what to say to her mother.

Your Pov

I don't know what to do anymore...

"You're right everything will be fine" My mother started still looking at me "Due to the fact you're coming to live with you're father and I until the baby is born"

"What?" All three of us asked in unison to her crazy idea.

A part of me wishes Kevin was here, and another part don't. Where is he?

"Kevin and I have our own house together and I'm not hopping up to come live with you and dad" I scoffed "Not anymore, what will you do once Kevin leaves for tour or something and you need the extra help, what will you do?"

I-i "She have us for a reason" Debbie voice got louder "Family comes first and we'll give her all the help she needs to get on her feet again. Including the fact she lost her internship which her father can help her get back in no time, only if she says yes to staying with us"

I wiped a tear that was escalating down hearing that I lost my internship. I feel more broken.. everything I  worked for. I felt happy there... I still want to feel that happiness but I love Kevin. I don't know what to do and I have no clue where this could lead to.

I looked at Shari as she looked at me back

"I'll think about it, but when do I leave from here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get carried away with writing but since Kevin pregnancy part is going to be a little long like a mini story, I'll sure to elaborate on Daniels and Devins !