83) Drunk

a/n - sorry for being so absent lately, school is kicking my butt right now.

>>

Daniel ~ One shot led to two shots and that led to a few number afterwards. The bartender didn't even have to be called over, he already had them fixed waiting in line.
Daniel was soaking up all the heartache and masking the misery that he eventually lost count of how many empty cups he had in front of him, he just knows that it's over fifteen.
"Come on D, it's getting late"
Kevin walked over patting his lonely friend back. Daniel began to slur out words rubbing his head-
"I-i miss her". A tear could've ran down his cheek at that moment "He don't deserve her, I do!"

Kevin ~ Your best friend opened up your front door to your house that you shared with Kevin. "We are finally at your house" She spoke bringing your lazy body in while she kicked the door closed. She let you go for a moment and you already almost knocked over a lamp on your stand. "Watch where your going!" You started talking to lamp. Suddenly Kevin came around the corner to see the both of you and the lamp.. "She's all yours" Your best friend ran out of the house leaving you two. "Come on let's go to bed" He started to walk over towards you "I want to cuddle" You whined pulling away from him. "Okay okay, we'll cuddle"

Devin ~ "I want this one completed on my desk by the next hour, you have no time for distractions" Your boss left from your desk. You took the folder and began opening it once your phone started to ring and it was Devin. "No phone calls either" She walked out of the room. You pressed ignore but seconds later he called you again- "Dev your going to get me in trouble" You whispered yelled. "I-i know b-but I miss you baby" A smile started to curve at your lips as you realized he was drunk calling you. "I miss you more"

>>
comment your favorite

qotd - what grade are you in ?
me - 11th