imagine for bomb_digaz

it's my new thing to update after twelve at night :) i need help with my life
dedicated to @bomb_digaz

»»

Narrators Pov

"Come on Karisma" Your friend nudged your arm signaling for you to drink the alcohol in your glass. But you couldn't drink anymore, you were still sober but you felt way too good at this moment and you liked it.

You looked at her as she held up her glass and drunk the substance without a problem. You began to laugh "Let's go dance" You grabbed her hand and started pulling before she could set the glass down properly.

It was her idea to come to this huge club to get your mind off of your now ex boyfriend who did you wrong in so many ways. But you were up for it, it was time to let loose and be free without any restraints.

You two managed to get in the middle of the dance floor and start dancing with each other. You could feel a pair of eyes on you as you moved around but you didn't care, they can stare all they want.
Next thing you knew a guy cut in between you and your friend dancing with her, leaving you by yourself. But you still didn't mind, you just needed the music.

As you continued to dance you could still feel someone looking at you, but when you turned your head you met eyes with him. A tall handsome light skin guy was just sitting back at the bar sipping out of his glass staring at you. At this moment you couldn't take your eyes off of  him now but your body was still moving.

He smirked looking down shaking his glass with the little he had left. You smiled to yourself knowing you have gotten somebody attention from across the room. Once you looked back at him, he had already gotten up walking towards you.

Normally you would've stiffened up and froze but your looking for fun tonight. You turned around and kept on dancing just doing you, until you felt a pair of hands on your waist.
You smiled turning around seeing him, he looks so much better up close "Hi" You spoke still smiling biting your bottom lip a little. "I'm surprised your boyfriend let out of the house like this, not knowing that anybody can come your way"

You looked down thinking about your ex and how badly he hurt you but you had to soak it up "I'm sorry did I say something wrong?" He spoke close to your ear because of how loud the music was, so you looked up "It's fine but I don't have a boyfriend at least not anymore" You awared him "I'm sorry, only a fool would be blind to let someone as beautiful as you escape from them"

You gave a crooked smile looking into his eyes as he smiled back, "Normally the guy is supposed to ask this, but would you like to dance?"

He laughed and started shaking his head "I'd love too"

You picked off where you left off and he followed. His hands still gripped around your waist as your swaying from side to side with your back pressed against his chest.

Company by Justin Bieber started playing
( Song Above )
and everyone dancing got so seductive and slow. You liked the mood now, you were getting more and more closer to.. you don't even know his name.

He turned you around and you placed your arms around his neck. His lips were literally right there once you looked up which felt like a good thing, at this moment you just wanted to kiss him.

But you didn't want to push yourself on to him but at the same time it was a urge to just connect your lips with his.

Next thing you knew he kissed you softly and you kissed back still startled but happy. He pulled back smiling "Is that what you wanted?"

You figured he read your mind correctly because that is what you wanted as clear as day. "It's okay, just know that I can give you a lot more than a kiss"

Just then he grabbed your hand escorting you off the dance floor and into the restroom. You didn't know which one but all you knew was that once you two got in he locked the door.

Kevin Pov

I needed her now. As soon as I seen her dancing on the floor, I wanted her to be mine. At least for the night knowing I'm on tour and this is only a temporary stop.

She's just so beautiful.. I can't do this to her. But the alcohol in my system is telling me something different.

After I turned around from the door she was sitting on the sink just staring at me with her big eyes. I rushed over and got in between her legs connecting our lips once again. Her lips are just so soft... Man.

I felt her hand go up my shirt touching my abs but she also bit my lip pulling it which was a huge turn on. My hands went up her dress reaching for her panties, and when I found them I pulled them down not breaking the kiss.

Our hands were literally everywhere at this point all over each others body.

Your Pov

My hands finally met with his belt buckle and I started to take it off. It's not like me to have sex with a complete stranger but ever since I saw him, everything felt so right.

I took off his belt and undid his pants as he pulled them down along with his boxers revealing his huge hard member.

The thought of that going inside me was bittersweet.

He picked me up off the sink and stood me up to pull up my dress. Then he picked me up walking over to the wall placing me against it. He started planting trails of kisses on my neck as I moaned and then I felt him insert me having me gasp at the given pleasure and little pain.

My head fell back as I continued to moan. I could hear his grunts being made.

"Who's in there, I have to use the bathroom"

I heard a woman ask but didn't pay no mind into it. "Faster" I whispered into his ear and he obeyed.

»»

After awhile we finished up and fixed ourselves so we can be somewhat presentable again.

I looked in the mirror at him as he started making his way out. But he turned around,
"The names Kevin"

»»

this one sucked so badly im so sorry..
vote/comment your feedback please