please read :)

- hey guys !
i'm here to ask for some advice, not dealing with preferences or anything but something else...

BUT FIRST.
i am receiving alot of comments and messages saying that the dirty/explicit imagines are way too explicit and dirty and that they would mind if i tone it down...

i'm not being smart or disrespectful but if someone want something written about them and a certain person, i will try my best to make it very good and worth it for them. if you do not like those types of imagines, there's a back button so use it. it's frustrating because that's all i'm receiving lately besides the positive comments.

"i love it, its just wayy to much"
"Your Kevin imagine was literally a lot"
"Your good but your way overboard with the explicit ones"

Look to top corner of your screen ↖, there's a back button. stop coming at me thinking i will stop doing things to your liking and to no one else's.

»»

But I originally came to you all because lately I am having problems with this boy that I know.

We dated before when I was in the ninth grade and two years later , I haven't thought much about him until one night and I realized I still have feelings for him.

But now it's like I'm the one who is constantly thinking about him but before we dated he was the one thinking about me. He would get upset if I didn't answer his face time calls or texts, he would always want to meet up, and he was just so genuine, caring, and sweet.
He has a girlfriend and everything and whenever my name comes up he seems like doesn't care about me anymore. And whenever I see him I think of the past him compared to him now. We're not even friends bc the break up basically ruined everything and now I feel stupid because I can't get over him.

And the people who we both know is constantly saying we need to be together and this and that, even his mother called me *daughter in law* earlier.

I know this seems stupid and pointless but I don't know what to do. I found myself crying over him and that's not like me bc he is just a boy.

I want him back.. I really do but it seems highly impossible to just say "Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?"

I feel invisible around him. I really do. I really feel stupid and dumb because I'm probably chasing after something that don't want nothing to do with me so I have to force an act like I'm okay whenever he see's me... Even his cousin , who is spending the night with my younger sister right now here at my house said that he's not the same and she don't know what had gotten into him.

I just don't know what to do...