imagine for bomb_digaz

i know i fell off for a couple of weeks but i haven't forgotten about any of guys .. this summer so far have been so complicated but long story short , i'm here :)
dedicated to @bomb_digaz

»»

You sighed walking inside of your house shutting the door slowly. Ever since yesterday you began to help plan your best friend wedding and what she wants have you going all across town every single hour. Placing orders for things and delivering is a lot of work in one. You never had time to take a break.

"Baby is that you?" You heard Dev voice come from upstairs. "Yeah" You placed the keys down on the stand near the door "Come here"

Just the thought of walking up that long stairs case. But you got to regardless of anything. You started making your way upstairs noticing that the lights were off but you saw candles lit when you fully got upstairs. 

You felt so confused until you looked down to see deep red rose pedals making a trail into your room. A small smile crept on your face as you began to walk to your room still looking down.

You walked inside of the room seeing candles everywhere and rose pedals on the bed. As much as you love Devin, you dont feel like having sex right now. "You like?" You heard your infamous husband voice from inside the bathroom, where you saw more rose pedals.

You sat your stuff down and walked inside moving your hair behind your shoulder.

Their was a full bath of water that had .. more rose pedals. "Devin how many of these did you buy?" You questioned walking towards the bath. Your hands touched the water and it was hot, just how you liked it. "Just enough" You felt his hands being placed on your sides and his soft lips on your neck.

You closed your eyes sighing a little feeling relaxed just by being in his arms. "You didn't answer my question?" It took you a moment to remember what he had asked .. "I love it"

You turned around to face him to give him a quick kiss. "Then get in" He smirked. "I still have things to do for Y/B/F/N online, I. can-" He kissed you catching you off guard, shutting you up and the feel of your lips moving in sync felt so good.

"I said get in, your always doing things for others. Please? It's about us right now. Nobody else"
You smiled "Okay" 

He helped you get undressed and soon after he got undressed, being your company in the hot bath.

His back was pressed against your chest as you laid your head down on his shoulder.

"You know when I saw the bed, I thought you were in the mood for sex" You laughed a little.
"I knew you were going to think that" You could tell he was smiling. "You seemed so stressed out ever since yesterday and I didn't want to use sex as an excuse just to help you relieve all of it, your more than that"

You looked up at him and kissed him once again "I love you". He smiled kissing your forehead "I love you more"

»»

hope you enjoyed loves :)
i saw the purge and honestly all you kept hearing was them cocksuckers :/ lmfao