19) You Go To The Hospital Pt.1

I can't stop listening to Alexi cover of one last time , if you don't know who she is , I placed her one last time cover on my recent preference . Her cover of Halo is also above !

instagram @ bbyitstbd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel ~ As it rained heavily outside , you leaned forward in the passenger seat turning up the music and then sitting back . "Was there supposed to be a storm today?" Daniel asked in the drivers seat looking out the window . The storm was starting to get pretty bad "I haven't checked" You answered doing the same . You could barely see anything as the fog had its way "Can we go home, it seems pretty bad out there" Daniel has made a dinner reservation at your favorite restaurant in town , it was hard to ask him that question "Yeah , maybe we could try tomorrow" He placed his hand on your thigh and smiled at you . A gut feeling wasn't right , like you knew something was about to happen . The light has been red for a long time now .. "Danny I-" Suddenly you see bright lights behind you coming from a semi truck . As you turned your head behind you thats when everything happened .. The truck slammed into your car literally pushing you guys a couple of feet from where you orginally were . Glass flew everywhere as your head was banged sideways on your window making it break and then everything went black ...

Kevin ~ As you got out of the shower seeing steam everywhere you walked out going towards your closet . You put on your undergarments and only put on a pair of leggings and a cropped sweater . You weren't planning on going anywhere but Kevin was coming over just because he wanted too and you didn't mind . You walked back inside of your bathroom grabbing your comb , so you can comb your wet hair . As you walked back out humming the lyrics to your favorite song , you heard the door bell downstairs . You walked out of your room heading towards the steps until you got so anxious to see him , you started speed walking . Note that you are a very clumsy person . As you arrived at the steps , the next step you took was drastic . You tripped over your own feet and started tumbling down the long pretty wooden staircase . You hit your head multiple of times . Once you got to the bottom , you were now unconscious with blood leaking out from your head onto the rug that was underneath you . Kevin started banging on the door panicking hearing your fall ...

Devin ~  "I'm hungry Y/N" Your cousin stood up jumping up and down beside you as you sat on the couch texting Devin who should be on his way here . "You just ate" You poked his stomach as he quickly covered it showing his missing slots of teeth . The front door opened showing Devin walking in looking kind of frustrated as he walked past you "Babe are you okay?" You asked grabbing his hand but he took it back while turning to face you "Yes. I am Y/N" He turned around and turned the corner . You were about to follow him until the little cutie started tugging on your hand "I wanna go play" He dragged you outside and you closed the door . You knew something was wrong with Devin so you decided to call Kevin , maybe he knows . As you dialed his number , your cousin awared you that his ball is across the street in your neighbors yard . You started walking over as the phone started to ring "Hello?" "Hey Kev it's me" You started to cross the street "Long time no hear from" He joked . You grabbed the ball and turned around "I know right" You laughed "I was wondering did you know what was wrong with Dev-" You felt a powerful force hit you as you dropped your phone and the ball . You were now hit by a car . You started going over the roof and you felt them speed up . You smashed into the ground so hard you couldn't open your mouth to let out a single scream . You saw Devin and your crying cousin running towards you , but whiteness took over your whole vision .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Did you guys like these ? I felt I could have done better ... comment down below please