71) He Leaves A Mark

i didn't forget about imagines, it's hard coming up with a concept if almost everyone have the same theme. it's nobody fault so please bare with me :)

»»

Daniel ~ Your mom and dad came over to have dinner with you and Daniel since it was your birthday. They practically think of him as a son which is a relief for the both of you.
You guys had just finished eating and Daniel and your father had went to go watch the game while you and your mother was taking care of dishes. "So... will I be expecting any grandkids soon?" She smiled laughing a bit. You literally choked on the water you were drinking. Her eyes went over to you as you sat your glass of water down. "Mom it will be awhile before any of that happen, we are not even married yet" You assured her. She laughed a little to herself looking down which sent confusement all over you, "But that's not stopping you two from having sex" She spoke still looking down washing the plates. "What do you mean?" You asked still confused. She looked up at you "When your father and Daniel was out earlier when we were getting ready and when I walked into your room before you put on that dress I seen the hickey on your right boob that you covered with make up" She smiled at you. Your eyes grew a little bigger "Also, you have one on your neck that your hair is covering, but if I were you, don't move your hair to the side around your father"

Kevin ~ You were laying down in bed as your best friend also laid down with you. Kevin went somewhere with the boys and he should be back shortly. "I'm bored" She spoke placing down her phone. You lifted up your leg and placed your foot close to her face "The little piggies don't want you to be bored" You laughed at yourself showing true boredom. She smacked your foot away but grabbed it immediately once something caught her attention. "Is that a bruise?" She looked at your leg. Once you looked you noticed it was the bruise that was on the inside of your thigh that Kevin caused two nights ago. You pulled back your leg and didn't answer her question. She caught on and smiled "Tell Kevin not to hurt you to much, I need you to be able to walk when we go places"

Devin ~ You walked down by the pool where your sister was waiting for you at. She was visiting for a few days so she stayed at you and Devin house until she leave. She was in the pool already while Dev was laying back in one of the chairs. You slid your shorts off, showing your two piece bathing suit. "Finally" Your sister sighed "Shut up" You laughed a little. As you were walking towards the stairs of the pool you could feel Devin grab you and pull you into him with his chest against your back. "Babe wh-" He cut you off "I'm sorry but you have a big bruise on your butt that I probably caused from last night and I even though I find it extremely attractive, your sister might find it as something else"

»»

gn, I'm super tired.
vote and comment your fave.