60) Your Pregnant (Kevin) Pt.3

So this is the last part for the beginning of Kevin's , there will be more but I need to knock out Devin's soon :)

instagram : @ bbyitstbd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're Pov

Hours Later

You left the hospital about an hour ago and now you're at you're home thanks to Shari dropping you off. You couldn't stand to be around at this moment.

But you began noticing that Kevin wasn't there. You're starting to wonder and worry where he could be right now and why haven't he called or texted.

You sighed sitting down on the edge of you're bed hesitating to touch you're stomach. It's weird and scary to think what this could mean for the future for you and Kevin. You don't want to lose him, never, but you also don't want to lose you're baby. You don't believe in abortions.

After a couple of minutes you finally palmed your stomach only feeling your thin shirt. "Just wait till you start kicking" You smirked a little.

After a few rubs you heard the front door open and shut fast and then it sounded like someone racing up the stairs. You quickly removed you're hand standing up nervously, only to see Kevin running in with sweat everywhere on his face.

"Are you okay?" He quickly ran over to you hugging you picking you off you're feet a little. "After a thousand calls I'm okay" A slight smart tone escaped out of you're mouth pulling away as he sighed.

"Where were you?" You asked as he grabbed you're hand. "At the after party" "And you couldn't answer your phone?" You pulled you're hand back slowly "Sam had my phone and I don't remember putting it on silent"

You would be mad but its understandable. He had a show, he have fans, and that's his life. Especially you have some news that he might not like to hear. It makes you sick by just thinking about it. "Shari told me everything".

You're eyes widened when he said everything. "She did?" You gulped pretty hard "Yeah about you falling out and being at the hospital for like the whole night. Baby I wish I was there to hold your hand, I'm sorry I really am also I'm sorry you lost your internship" He swiped his thumb across you're cheek. She didn't tell him about the pregnancy part thank goodness.

"I-it's fine my mother came" He didn't seem too excited "Your mom" You couldn't tell the tone he had it was so neutral. "Yeah, she said my father can get me back my internship"

He hugged you a little tighter than before "That's amazing I know how much that job meant to you"

You are hesitant of telling him that you might be moving in with you're mom eventually. He knows how badly you want this job, you've been wanting to be a journalist since you were a child. He'll understand .... hopefully.

Just when you opened up you're mouth, you're mom appeared at the doorway making an entrance "Mom?" Kevin turned around a little wide eyed making contact with her as she crossed her arms "Sweety did you pack your bags?" She asked not greeting him at all. No ....

You felt your hands trembling as you became even more nervous "Pack your bags? What is she talking about?" He turned around quickly as you tried to explain but the words you were able to get out was in your head.

"Kev- I um-" You began to stutter so much your words became more clumped and unrecogniziable, to calm you he only placed his hands on your shoulders reassuring you everything was going to be alright. "Calm down, it's okay"

He spoke softly as you became more calm and attentive still looking in his eyes.

"Well" You're mom started as she walked into you're room more crossing her arms. You swallowed really hard as you got ready for what was to come next. She snatched you away from Kevin's arm forcing him to say something "Don't grab her like that"

She laughed "Or what? I'm her mother, I have the right to do whatever I want"

"You traveled this far for what? To bash me again about how I'm not good enough for her?"

You watched the argument get bigger and bigger to the point tears started streaming down her cheeks. You can't live this life where you're family won't associate with the one you love and the people who met through him.

If you stay here you'd practically be throwing away your job and saying goodbye to you're family, but if you go with her you'll be saying goodbye to Kevin.

Which you can't ... He's the father of the little one in your stomach.

"I'm pregnant"

You spoke over their conversation as they both stopped looking at you. You're mom already knew and her face became more screwed but Kevin ... His was one you couldn't figure out right then.

"What?"

He asked looking at you as you started to play with your fingers looking down sniffing ... You really don't want to lose him ...

"I'm pregnant"