77) Embarrasing Moments

a/n - i'm not taking anymore imagines , the ones i'm posting were requested a month or two ago.

»»

Daniel ~ Daniel have been on tour with the boys and you two haven't had much alone time, even when he was home. So you decided to surprise him at his third show which he really loved because they were going out that night and he really didn't want to go but he was just so he didn't have to be alone, but now that your here, he was perfectly fine staying in the hotel tonight.
"You two be good"
Devin winked at you and Daniel as him and Kevin were leaving out to meet with the rest of the group downstairs. The door shut and you sat up on Daniel's chest only to feel his lips connected to yours. When you two haven't been getting alone time, alone time was pretty much sex time. He was man who had needs and you were a woman who also had needs. Things started getting pretty hot and rough by the way clothes were being pulled off each other, sucking the sweet spots of your neck and eventually you two were naked already doing it.
You two weren't even close to finishing until you heard the door slam open and a drunken Kevin have walked in shutting the door, then turning his head to see you two fornicating.
"My eyes! Their burning!"
He quickly covered his eyes but starting walking forward only to trip over something and fall forward. You and Daniel fought for the covers to cover yourselves while Kevin was getting up, "I see you two had some rekindling to do"

Kevin ~ You were laying down on Kevin's back as he was on his laptop. You were running a fever and wasn't feeling the best so he decided to stay home with you and attend to your needs while you stay in bed.
"Babe" You started patting him to catch his attention "Yeah", you started to point at the t.v. but he wasn't looking "Have you ever watched fosters home for imaginary friends?" You started to laugh as Bloo was mocking Mac.
"Yeah" He began to laugh too. You placed another chip in your mouth when he called your name "Yeah?" He moved the laptop over to you so you can see the screen. "Somebody I'm not going to say who... Devin, sent me a link and here is what came up" You saw that it was your old fan account that you had for Kevin way before you two had met. You sat up not knowing what to say but you heard Kev laughing, "Your username was kevinsorgasm?"

Devin ~ You two visited your parents house for the weekend just to spend time with them. But before you two came you made them promise that they wouldn't embarrass you like they always do in front of Devin.
The day after you two have arrived it was very early in the morning when you have noticed that Dev was not in bed beside you. The sounds of laughter and talking came from down the hall and you immediately got up to see what they were showing or doing to him.
"Mom, Dad, Dev?"
You came around the corner and seen them in the living room on the couch watching t.v. "Oh hey sweety" Your mother noticed you "Hey baby" Devin smiled but he was trying to hold in laughter. "What are you watching?"
You walked out farther to see the t.v. screen and saw that it was a old video of you playing when you were a toddler but your jaw literally dropped. This was the video when- "She passed gas again, she would do that every single time I pressed down on her stomach" Your mother laughed while Devin was cracking up along with your father.
"No embarrassing huh?"

»»

- my first day of school is tomorrow being a junior and i'm tired so i apologize if the embarrassing topics were lame. my public school system switched elementary and high school times , meaning elementary starts at 7:30 and get out at 2:30 and we start at 9:00 and get out at 4:00 . i don't know who dumb idea of plan this was but i'm highly upset.