78) The Type of Prank He Does On You

a/n -  i can't sleep :/

»»

Daniel ~ The Break-Up Prank.
- Once you walked inside of your house , you sat your stuff down and walked to your bedroom immediately to tell Daniel something important but as soon as you walked into your room, you saw him packing his things.
"What are you doing?" You asked a little confused walking over to the other side of the bed. He went to grab more of his clothing, "I'm out, I can't do this anymore".
At first you didn't believe him because that was very unlike him but he started moving things out to his car and soon you realized he was serious. "B-baby stop.. please" You grabbed him but he pulled away. You were now crying trying to stop him but at the same time you were mad, you knew how badly your past relationships have been. But no, he claimed he'd never do that to you. When you were rushing him out, you were begging him to stay. After an hour of going back and fourth, he finally showed you the hidden camera alerting you it was a prank.

Kevin ~ The Murder Prank.
- "Kevin" You had just gotten done cooking dinner and now you were looking for Kevin. Normally he would've been down here but it's taking him forever so you decided to go up and get him. Once you went upstairs and you checked your room but he wasn't in there, next you went to your bathroom. You opened the door slowly "Kevin?" You spoke requesting a response but once the door opened all the way, you brung your hand up to your mouth and screamed his name as you saw him lying on the floor and blood coming from his head and from the corner of the sink.
"No no no"
You got down to his side lifting him up in your arms. Tears were flowing down your cheeks hysterically as you stared at his face. "Wake up.. please". All of a sudden-
"Okay" He spoke opening his eyes laughing. You dropped him as he continued to laugh harder and harder.
"I should prank you more often"

Devin ~ The Bugs Prank.
- You were peacefully sleeping in your bed not caring if Dev was beside you or not, you really needed rest. But Devin had other plans in mind..
He wanted to spend the day with you so he went to the store and came back with fake moving insects to really get you going. He placed them all around you on the bed and then turned them on so that they were moving around. "Y/N" Devin called your name.
"Please leave me alone"
Next thing you know Devin says, "Okay, but I don't know if your friends are" You sat up confused and once you looked down you see the realistic bugs. You jumped out of the bed so quickly that you defined the nature of gravity in a second. "Kill them!"
You screamed as he laughed at his hardest.
"I can't if they're fake"

»»

which prank would you want to be involved in ?