2. Mine

I open my eyes and I seem to be in a big bed. I'm warm and comfortable. I'm glad someone found me. I breathe in and something smells amazing. I try to move the blanket and it's heavy. I can't even move it at all. Then I hear something from the next room. I look at the doorway as the sexiest man I've ever seen walks in the room with me. He has so many muscles and he only has a towel on. I've never seen a man this close to being naked. He is a work of art.

His stomach is all muscle and that towel is sitting so low. I've never wished for something to fall off so much in my life. His chest. I just want to touch it. His shoulders. 

He jumps in the bed with me. He lays right beside me but he doesn't touch me.

I reach out and touch his chest. His skin is like heaven. My eyes move up on their own. They linger on his lips. I want to kiss those. His cheeks. His face is perfect. I make eye contact with him and feel a bond connect in my chest.

He smiles at me. "Mine." 

"Mine too."

We stare at each other for I don't know how long. Then he kisses my cheek. It seems like he wants to say something but the door flies in.

I watch Kina come running in the room. We make eye contact and she hits the ground sobbing.

2 guards come in next. They both kneel and wipe tears off their faces. Then 1 turns towards the door. "Queen Mayra is awake."

An alarm goes off threw the whole place. It's all I can hear for a second.

Then a man runs in that I've never seen before. "BRO PUT PANTS ON."

My mate leaves the bed and goes back into the other room. I stare at the door and try to reach for him. I don't want him to go anywhere.

"Mayra, can you look at me please?"

A man is shining a bright light in my eyes. 

"Thank you Mayra. I'm Dr. Fomek. I'm going to clear these people out and give you a check up. Has she said anything Alden?"

"Mine."

Everyone chuckles and the doctor nods. "Alright everyone out."

I stare at my mate. I don't want him to go. I reach for him as best as I can and he jumps back on the bed with me. "I'm right here sweetheart."

After the room clears out, the doctor and Kina come over. Kina can not stop crying. She eventually sits down in a chair.

The doctor smiles at me. "What's the last thing you remember Mayra?"

I remember touching my mates chest. I can't help but smile. I want to do that again. I want to see him with that towel on again too.

The doctor chuckles. "Farther back than that."

My eyebrows shoot up. I never even said anything, how did he know what I was thinking?

I feel Kina's hand rub my hair. "Do you remember going to school?"

I close my eyes and think. I remember Kailia. "Kailia's going to be my advisor after I get crowned. We're going to check out princes. We are getting ready to leave. Exam's are over. I did it. I finished school Kina."

"Yes you did princess. You made everyone proud. What next?"

I remember kissing Donovan. My face must do something because Kina starts laughing. 

"Just keep going."

I peek at my mate and he has an eyebrow up. I look away fast.

All 3 of them crack up laughing.