50. Stop Thinking

The meeting goes well. A few planets get trades set up. I give Uhmok his afternoon nuts. Nadine comes in and actually pays attention with me for awhile. Then we both give a speech and thank everyone for coming.

Tre comes down at about 3 minutes until 6. "Let the brain in your room know when you are done packing your items, they will then be moved to the ship you arrived on. Have your stuff packed by 9. Around 10, you will be meeting with the kings of the ship you came in on. They will take you back up. Nadine's throne, We will be meeting on the landing pad at 10. Please be there by 10."

Victor, Tobias, Elroy, and Alkawn all start talking to their groups of people.

I go over to Victor, "Figuring it out?"

"We're meeting by the fire on the beach at 10. I want to stay off the landing pad. It'll be a disaster."

"Same." Tobias comes over. "I'm meeting them right in front of the ballroom at 10. There's a lot of area there to land a shuttle."

Alkawn nods, "10:20 landing pad. I'm going to let them get out of here."

Elroy smirks, "9:30 landing pad. Getting out of here before the rush."

I smile, "Please check 15 times that you have everyone you came with before you leave. Even our people. Don't leave them here either."

They all start laughing.

I shake my head and go over to Alden and Dipak. They are talking to Uhmok's group. "The boys are everywhere. Leaving 9:30 to 10:30. And only 1 of them using the landing pad."

Alden turns toward Dipak, "I'll stick around and make sure everyone gets off the planet."

"I told them to check 15 times. Make sure they have everyone they brought and not to forget our people either."

"If I forget Tye, leave him."

I start laughing.

Dipak smiles, "And you're coming back in 11 days or so?"

"Yea it's about that."

"I'm only leaving 1 building. You want the rooms on the top or bottom floor furnished?"

"Top. Walking sharks scare me."

"Go eat and the girls wanted to talk to you."

"OK." I run out and over to the ballroom. I get some pizza and they sit on both sides of me.

"So we were thinking."

"I know you think he likes me but he really doesn't. Mostly all we talk about is planet stuff. We both complain about his planet leader."

Thora rolls her eyes, "You were with him alone today."

"We were talking about sex slaves. Apparently his planet has them. Then he was letting me know Whyther sent in a request for him to stay with us for a couple weeks."

"So you'll see him more." Nadine scoots closer. "He likes that idea trust me."

"No. And I don't be there for most of it. I'll be here alone. He won't be with me. He's going to learn about space and other planets."

"I have 8 mates. Trust me."

"Boys don't see me like they do you. We're different."

Thora shakes her head, "We'll just have to fucking prove it. What time are they going up to the ship?"

"No idea really. I know we're waiting until everyone is off the planet before we leave." Nadine puts an eyebrow up. "We have Victor and Tobias, we have to make sure nobody gets left behind."