4. Sosta

An hour later there are empty boxes all over the entry way into the royal house. At least half of my stuff got delivered. By the time I get it all put away, it's time for dinner.

Kina comes in and starts yelling. "YOU ARE NOT LEAVING THIS FOR ME TO CLEAN UP. GET OUT HERE AND FIX YOUR MESS."

"I'm hungry."

"NO. You are not getting out of it. You should have picked it up as you went. Instead you threw everything everywhere. Now get out here and pick it up."

"But I'm hungry and tired. I hurt my finger." I hear the door shut. Maybe she left.

"GET OUT HERE NOW."

"I'M HUNGRY."

"GET OUT HERE AND PICK IT UP. THE WHOLE ENTRY IS A DISASTER. YOU ARE NOT LEAVING THIS FOR ME. NOW!"

I walk out and then throw myself on the ground and cry. "I'm to tired." There is boxes and packaging stuff everywhere. I don't want to pick it up.

"WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU MADE THE MESS. NOW START PICKING IT UP."

I smack the ground and cry harder.

"NOW OR I START THROWING STUFF AWAY."

"FINE." I sit up and give her a dirty look. Alden is standing behind her with his arms crossed. I give them both a dirty look. Assholes.

They both leave and I wait 3 minutes. Then I open the door and tell the guard to summon a servant with my dinner. Then I go sit at the table. She brings me some food and I tell her to clean the entry way. Then I take 1 bite. I'm more tired than hungry though. I shrug my shoulders and go to bed. It's 9 anyways.

I get up at 8 and stretch big. Then I take a shower with my new soaps. They smell amazing. I do my hair in soft curls. Then I put on a new dress. It's light pink and it's called a fairy dress. It's tight on top with tank top straps. The bottom flows to my ankles with a couple layers. Then I put on some white high heels and a pearl necklace. I feel pretty this way.  I go out to the dining room and Alden is sitting there eating.

"Oh I got up early today." I look at the clock and it's almost 9.

"What are you doing today?"

I plop down. Kind of upset he didn't tell me I look pretty. "I don't know."

"Well if you go back to the carnival, take some guards with you."

"Ok."

He gets up and kisses my head. "I'm going to class and I'll be in the office all afternoon. I'll see you tonight." I nod and he turns around and walks out. Maybe he'll never notice me.

I eat a little bit and someone knocks on the door. I open it to my favorite person ever.

"Delivery for Mayra."

I jump up and down and slam the door open. "RIGHT HERE PLEASE."

"Ok I'll be right back. There's quite a few boxes."

"OK."

Alden comes walking back in. 

"Class canceled?"

"There can't be men in here with you alone. I got summoned back."

"I'm sorry. I could have had him put them in the hallway."

"It's fine. Let's talk a little bit while he brings them in."

I follow him and we sit down on the couch.

"I don't want to argue. I just want to say I'm sorry."

My eyes fill up with tears and I stare at the ground. I don't know what to say but if I try to say anything I'll cry. Maybe the mating people just made a mistake with us.